four

Su-hyeok and I went to the class, our hands interlaced the whole time.

Miss Park wasn't there, which surprised me, because we came 10 minutes later than we actually should have.

Su-hyeok brought me to my seat and placed down my backpack, as I sat down.

I sat in the back of the classroom, next to Hee-su.

She is nice. We already sit together for a long time. We're friends since 7th grade. She was new in town and I had to show her around the school.

That's how we became friends, in fact, you could say good friends.

„Should I stay with you?" Su-hyeok asked me worriedly, snapping me out of my thoughts.

„I'm okay, thanks Bare-su." I replied, giving him a soft smile, which he returned.

I turned around to my seatmate and greeted her, „Hey Hee-su."

She glanced over at me, looking very exhausted. She was sweating and holding onto her stomach.

„Is everything okay?" I asked her.

I wasn't feeling well either, but she looked like she was going through a lot.

„Yes, I'm fine don't worry." She smiled slightly, even though I knew she was lying, but I didn't want to annoy her so I just smiled in return and turned to the window.

A few minutes went by, as I heard someone yelling

„Yah!" The classroom went silent.

Lee Na-yeon.

Who would have thought? She is always so rude to everyone, especially Gyeong-su.

„Get off of there.", she yelled at Gyeong-su, who was sitting on her desk, talking with Cheong-san, Su-hyeok, and the other boys, „You stink!".

„Oh, okay. My bad." Gyeong-su held his hands up in defense, standing up from her place.

„What's the big deal? Sorry." He asked confused, cleaning Na-yeons table.

Na-yeon showed Gyeong-su arm away from her seat and yelled at him.

„Cut it out! Your so dirty!"

The heated conversation was interrupted by our English teacher miss Park.

„Hey, you Punks." She exclaimed as she came into the classroom.

„Come on guys. Take your seats. Come on, move it." Everyone went to their place and sat down, while miss Park greeted a few students.

„Good morning, Y/N. Did you sleep well?"

„Good morning, miss Park. Yes, thank you for asking."

After everyone was seated at their places, miss Park spoke up.

„Time to hand in your phones." Said the teacher, taking out a wooden box for our phones.

I stood up, looking back, to see Hee-su struggling to take her phone out of her bag.

„Hey. Let me help." I bend down to her bag and took her phone out, „I'll put it in for you."

She gave me a small smile, as I went to miss Park and put both our phones in the wooden box.

It seemed like everyone gave in their phones, but I was sure that someone had given miss Park their old phone or tried to trick her.

I already knew that all of them would get caught. Miss Park always pays attention to the small things. She remembers everything. Your phone from last year, from the year before last, and the year before last.