eighteen

Not even a minute had passed since Su-hyeok and I shared our second kiss, when we suddenly heard a loud scream.

I directly recognized whose voice it was...

On-jo.

Our hands were pressed tight to each other when our heads snapped in the direction of the scream in sync.

My eyes widened in horror when I identified the person approaching On-jo.

Yoon Gwi-nam.

Aggressively, the bully grabbed my best friend by her throat, painful gasps coming from the girl.

„On-jo!" Both Cheong-san yelled as I let go of Su-hyeok's hand, the two of us running towards her.

I don't care if it's Yoon Gwi-nam, who I'm fighting. Whoever touches On-jo is dead.

The second Gwi-nam spotted Cheong-san, he yanked On-jo to the ground, attacking the boy isntead.

Even though On-jo hit the ground pretty hard, she didn't waste a second after noticing that her best friend was lying on the floor, Gwi-nam pressing his thumb on the poor guy's eye. He was screaming in pain as On-jo came to help but was thrown away again, landing on her back.

„On-jo!" I yelled, rushing over to my best friend.

I pulled her head onto my lap, scanning her face, „Can you hear me? Hello? On-jo!"

The two guys were now having a full on fight, but On-jo was still not responsive. Luckily Hyo-ryeong and Ji-min came to help as we pulled the girl back to her feet.

Just as I thought Cheong-san was gonna lose his eye, Su-hyeok unexpectedly kicked Gwi-nam off of the boy.

Even though the kick seemed very painful, it didn't bother Gwi-nam the slightest bit as now him and Su-hyeok were kicking the shit out of each other.

Gwi-nam was so close to throwing a punch right in Su-hyeok's face as the boy tackled him, trying to push him to the edge.

Currently, Min-ho and Dae-su helped Cheong-san back on his feet, while Gwi-nam hit Su-hyeok's back with full force. The boy sagged, but Gwi-nam wasn't going to give him a break.

He pulled Su-hyeok up by his collar, kicking him into a stacked pile of chairs.

Su-hyeok chocked, not being able to breathe because of the unbearable pain in his back.

„Su-hyeok!" I screamed in panic, running to the boy that was choking on his own blood.

„Su-hyeok are you- are you okay?" I asked, stuttering. The sight of the boy I just shared a kiss with not being able to breathe properly, groaning and crying in pain, broke my heart.

„Su-hyeok..."

„Y- Y/N. I'm... I'm okay." The boy tried to reassure, coughing after every word he said, „Don- don't cry, please."

Suddenly, he coughed out a lot of blood, almost covering my white shoes, „Yah, please help!" I begged.

Soon, Joon-yeong came to help. We almost managed to bring Su-hyeok back on his feet. I was still bending down, holding Su-hyeok's head steady not letting him pass out.

„Who are you? Now that I look around, I only recognize three of you. Princess, Bare-su and this stupid prick." Gwi-nam said, making me snap to his direction after hearing the pet name he uses for me.

„And what the hell are you?" Das-su yelled, „You come from the One Heart Club?" The boy asked, referring to the jacket Gwi-nam was wearing.

The boy chuckled, scanning his jacket proudly, „Yeah, it's me. You don't know? How the fuck do you not know me?"