Chapter 4: Risks Are Taken

Foldy and Stapy

Slowly, they crossed the border, half expecting somebody to just pop out and attack. Thankfully, nothing happened, and they found Yellow Face in a trapping net. "So, I uh-" He stammered, but then they heard a stomp. Foldy turned around and got shot in the leg. She fell and Saw looked at her, with surprise. "Oh, I didn't mean to shoot that quickly!" She tried to reload and aim again, but Stapy was already untying Yellow Face and grabbing Foldy. They ran until they were tired, and took a break. "Soooo..." Yellow Face started, "How did you guys find me?" 

"We were looking and heard your voice. Also, why were you on their side?" Stapy questioned.

"Well, I saw a fry on the ground, and of course I had to eat it. It's FREE FOOD!" 

Stapy slapped his forehead, "Of course you did, well now Foldy is injured, and we are still in enemy territory." He tried to come up with something, but nothing came to mind. He just made a bandage for Foldy and rested.

___________________________________________

Team: BLEH

"So Saw, did you get our trespassers?" 

"No, I accidentally shot and hehe..."

"Of course, you did, we should've sent somebody else."

"I'm sorry Lollipop, but I was too anxious! I thought they were going to attack!" 

Sighing, Lollipop got up and offered some berries, which Saw accepted quickly. This whole time, they had been setting snares, trying to avoid actual fighting. So far, it wasn't really looking. Besides Yellow Face, they didn't get anybody. At least it caught some squirrels. After a moment of silence, they decided to just rest and think tomorrow. Book and Ice Cube kept first watch, while others slept. 

Woody & Bracelety (+Leafy)

"HUH? WHERE AM I??" Bracelety woke up, confused. She seemed to be in a home, with the room containing her having her favorite stuff. She looked out the window, and saw a white, endless sky. She was confused and went to explore this house. All rooms were blank, except for 2 others. One showing a lemon leaf (ISN'T THAT LEAFY?) and a slab of balsa wood. "OH, THAT HAS TO BE WOODY. IS HE HERE TOO?!" She was glad to have other objects, as it was beginning to feel lonely. She went into Woody's room and yelled "WOODY ARE YOU HERE?" 

"AHHH!!" 

"OK, YOU ARE HERE. GOOD TO KNOW." She smiled at him, and Woody released a breath of relief.

 "Wah wah wah..." (Oh Bracelety, it's just you...)

"YEAH, DO YOU KNOW WHERE WE ARE?"

"(No clue, but maybe Leafy knows?)"

"GOOD IDEA! I'LL GO ASK HER."

She leaves Woody alone and goes to Leafy's room. It's very different compared to the other rooms. The walls were ripped, the sheets were messy, and Leafy was staying in a corner holding her head. She muttered something, but Bracelety couldn't hear. "HEY LEAFY!!" Leafy looked at her shocked, "Oh no! You too? When will this stop?!" Bracelety was confused, what did she mean by you too? Was she referring to Woody already being here? She seemed on the verge of tears, and Bracelety frowned, "WHAT'S WRONG LEAFY? ARE YOU OK??" She came closer and Leafy pushed her away, "Please, leave me alone... I need to be by myself." At first, she did nothing, just stared at Leafy curiously. Leafy was about to tell her again, but she was already skipping away. She was all alone, with her thoughts and her guilt. Thinking about what she did and regretting.

_________________________________________

Puffball, Fries, Eraser, Bell

After cleaning their weapons, they flew off again, looking for more people. Suddenly Puffball jerked back, and one of Fries' fries fell out. 

"Oh, come on Puffball, I just lost a fry!" 

"Really? Sorry for making you lose another disgusting fry."

"Listen, I'm trying to preserve them until the end of this." 

"Shut up! Puffball why did you stop?"

"Look over there! More contestants." 

They turned and looked at the direction she was facing. It showed the Losers. All huddled around Loser, asking for advice. They decided to go for a different approach compared to before. They all got off, and Puffball yelled loudly. All of them ran to the sound ASAP; Eraser and Fries took their supplies. They managed to get more arrows, two snares, a skinned rabbit, and a sharpener. Meanwhile with Puffball, she took some branches and ripped them out, putting them on the floor, covering a hole she made. Quickly, the Losers saw her and chased after her. They fell into the hole, and couldn't climb up, even with their tallest member. She laughed at them and returned back to her teammates, helping them. 

______________________________________________

Author's Note: Bam! Another chapter. I tried to have more lore and show what's happening with the dead contestants. (Funny how the story is called Take-over but only 3 characters are infected) Also, see if you can notice a little detail I'm doing with the dead contestants. 

Dead/Infected characters:

-Leafy

-Woody

-Bracelety

-TV

-Robot Flower

-Bell

-Blocky