|R2| - A Repetition of Lies

YN gasped for air as she resurfaced from the water, being pulled up by Cordelia. 

"I told you, stop trying to yell, and kick and scream for me YN. You're disrupting my fun." Cordelia hissed into her ear before letting go of YN's hair.

"FUck you." 

Her golden eyes rolled as she crossed her arms, walking around the tub of cold water.

"No, this won't work." Cordelia tutted as she began to tap her chin in concentration. "Hmm, since I can't burn you alive. How about drowning until you pass out? No, we just tried that a good amount of times, but we can try again later. Since we'll be getting to know each other very well."

YN glared at her, her mouth curling back in a frown. She leaned forward, towards Cordelia, and spat at her face. Cordelia paused for a moment, flicking the spit off of her face, before turning to YN. Cordelia tilted her head to the side, they glared at each other and she smirked.

"I think you just gave me an idea. How do you feel about your blood being drained away, and knives being carved into your flesh?" She asked as she leaned toward YN.

---

[HAWKINS]

Zack had a family, a long time ago. He had been born and raised for six years in Utah. However, he had little to no memory of living there. What he did know, was that he and his older brother had a nice mother. Their father had been in the army and died. His brother, Jason Dominic or JD, was his only living relative. He couldn't remember what happened to his mother, but he's sure it wasn't good.

Zack was short for Zackary if it wasn't obvious, but he always went by Zack. Although the Russians always called them the Americans. They weren't wrong, but they did have names.

They hadn't been with the Russians for long, just a little over a year. Zack couldn't remember anything from before that like his mind had a big gap of time that he couldn't remember. He did know, that he and his brother weren't normal. They had powers. JD's powers were simple and easy, he could erase memories and convince people to do what he tells them to. Simple.

But for him? His powers were different.

Zack closed his eyes as the plane hit another patch of turbulence. His fingers grasped the straps of his seat belt tightly as he hesitantly opened his eyes. He hated planes and heights. But he would hate what would be coming next in his plan. 

The Russian that sat next to him, was talking with the other man next to him. Zack let out a calm breath before he twitched his fingers, trying to ignite the armrest between them. But then, the Russian grabbed his hand and Zack froze. 

"It is time for your drop-off!" The man said as he pulled Zack to his feet.

"What?" Zack asked. 

"Don't lose this!" The man yelled as the other man opened a door on the plane, wind howling loudly as he was pushed forward. "Complete the tasks or your brother will be fed to the monster!"

Zack's eyes widened before he was in front of the door.

"And try not to scream on the way down!" The man said right as he shoved Zack out of the plane.

"Wait! WAIT!" Zack yelled as he began his descent.

---

YN coughed as she lay on her side, her knees curled up to her chest. Cordelia's laughter echoed as she disappeared. Leaving her for the first time in two days.

---

Zack groaned as he slowly opened his eyes, blood running from his nose as he healed his wounds. The blue sky and green trees filled his vision as he slowly felt his bones mending together. He grunted as he slowly rolled onto his side, hissing as he felt his shoulder pop back into place.