Important News!

Hello there.

Yeah, no I've given up on writing on wattpad for a multitude of reasons which can be found on my conversation page on my profile. I am still writing, just not x reader stories due to the amount of bs I've had to deal with because of it. I'm writing on Ao3 now and tumblr, starting the story I've been wanting to write for a while a dc x marvel crossover.

Not gonna ask for anyone to go check it out cause there is no point really.

This story is discontinued due to the stress I put myself through to write for it when I had absolutely no clue what to write. Not to even mention the many many comments about Will being Gay and how this is written for a female reader. Yeah, idk how many times I've tried to explain it, but I wrote this, started this series a while ago. And it's still not fully cannon that he is gay by the way, its hinted at but not said and confirmed.

Anyways. I've decided that this is the end for this, because I can't deal with writing this anymore. And imma be honest and tell ya what I had planned for this story, cause I can.

YN was gonna be basically turned into a villain unknowingly, Vecna lies to her and convinces her that the things he's telling her to do are for her to reunite with her family and friends again. Only, he's a liar. During the last episode, she realizes what was really happening, and she try's to help Eleven with fighting Vecna, but in the end, Yn dies in Max's place.

That's right, dead.

I'm not coming back to try and actually write this out. I can't do that. Hope you all have a good day, or an okay one at least. But, this is it.

Thank you all for reading this series, for voting and commenting on my stories, and for those who did follow me, thank you. And I am sorry that I had to do this, but I can't deal with it anymore.

So, so long and farewell my Demodogs.

Sincerely, The Mind Flayer.