Chpapter 12

Y'all we hit 1k views on the book!!🥳🥳

Thank you to everybody who has been enjoying this book because I have been enjoying making it and for the 1k views here's another chapter!!

Naila

Tonight me and Ariel were going to the warriors game. With a little, or a lot of convincing to Ariel and my family I agreed to go with Ariel to the game tonight that she was invited to by Juan.

The goal of tonight it to try to talk to Jordan. I won't be telling him tonight that I'm pregnant because I don't think that's a good idea but I want to ask him to meet up sometime this week and hopefully he'll be down for it.

"Hold on girl I gotta go to the bathroom." I told Ariel as we walked into the arena.

I quickly walked into the bathroom thankfully there was no like because this baby had to pee and it had to pee now.

I quickly used the bathroom before flushing the toilet and walking out to wash my hands.

After washing my hands I grabbed a paper towel to dry my hands.

I looked at myself in the mirror making sure I looked good.

I wore my chrome heart jeans with a white tube top along with my jean jacket that has a white collar. I wore it with some white boot heels, my white mini purse and a few accessories.

 I wore it with some white boot heels, my white mini purse and a few accessories

I threw the paper towel in the trash before leaving the bathroom.

"Alright let's go, this baby was not letting me hold that any longer." I said to Ariel as I approached her.

We walked into the arena and the teams were warning up shooting around.

I scanned the court before my eyes landed on Jordan. He shot the ball from the free throw line as another guy caught the ball passing it back to him.

He was still as fine as I reminded but that's another story for another day.

"We're right here." Ariel pointed to some seats that were about five rows up from the bench.

We walked up the bleachers heading straight to our seats.

As we sat down I looked around watching the the arena became more full by the second.

"You nervous?" Ariel asked breaking my trance.

"Yeah I'm not gonna lie." I wipe my sweaty palm down my pants which I didn't even know were swearing.

"I'll be right there if you need me too, and trust me you got this this won't even be the hard part." She informed me.

"Yeah I know." I lightly sighed.

"We'll for now cheer up girl." She nudged my shoulder, "we're at the warriors game enjoy every moment of it" she continued.

She was right, I was a big basketball fan since I watched it since I was a little girl with my mom. I should just enjoy the moment before I had to do what I have to do.

"I am girl don't worry about that."

The lights shut off off as blue and yellow lights flashes through the arena.

They began announcements and everyone went crazy especially for Steph and Klay.

I watched as Jordan did his handshakes with everyone before walking over to the bench.

The starters of both teams stood in the middle of the court as the ref blew his whistle before throwing the ball up into the air.

Draymond tapped the ball to Steph and he started to dribble it down the court as the crowd went crazy.

The crows erupted in excitement as the buzzer went off signaling the game was over.

The score was 104-92 with the warriors beating the heat.

"We're going to wait right here while the crowd dies down and then follow me to the back." Ariel informed as fans started to get up heading towards the exits.

My eyes once again found Jordan as he stood on the court being interviewed. He had a great game his defense was crazy and he dropped 25 points.

Our section cleared about some more before we made our way towards the back. The closer we got to the tunnel to more and more nauseous I left.

"I might throw up." I blurted out as I rubbed my stomach.

"Like actually throw or your nerves are all over the place so you think you have to throw up." Ariel questioned.

"I'm not sure I'll be right back." I said as we approached a bathroom. "Alright I'll be right here, let me know if you need me." She said leaning on the walk before I rushed in.

In the middle of me rushing into a stall I collided shoulders with this girl, "sorry about that" I say before entering the stall.

I quickly threw up before exiting the stall. I walked over to the sink washing my mouth out and popping in a piece of gum.

I started at myself in the mirror as I fixed my hair and made sure I didn't get anything on my outfit.

I walked out the bathroom to see Ariel talking to Juan, "what up little one!" He said referring to my size. I playfully cut my eyes at him and he chuckled, "my bad what's up Naila." He pulled me into a side hug.

"I'm good how about yourself, y'all did amazing out there tonight." I smiled.

"Thank you. You here for Jordan?" He randomly blurted out.

I felt my stomach knot up again and it felt like my baby was doing backflips in there, "yeah actually I am."

"Alright I'll be right back let me go get him hold on." He jogged away from me and Ariel as he disappeared further into the tunnel.

"Take a deep breathe you got this." Ariel rubbed my arm, "I love you."

"I love you too." I said emotionally.

"Girl don't cry because then I'm going to cry and we don't want that" She joked making us both laugh.

We conversated for a little before Juan and Jordan walked out the tunnel.

The girl from the bathroom grabbed Jordan's arm he looked at her before before holding up one finger and walking off with Juan.

"Hey Naila how you been." Jordan smiled embracing me in a hug.

The smell of him made my heart race even more if that was even possible.

"I'm good how you been?" I asked pulling away.

"Same as usual I can't complain I'm good."

"How did the fashion show go?" He questioned leaning up against the wall. "It was great honestly." I smiled at the fact he remembered.

"So" I trailed, "I was wondering if you wanted to catch us sometime this week I wanted to talk to you."

It took everything in to get that sentence out.

I starred at his face as it felt like forever before he began to talk, "yeah ofc, we can meet up after my practice tomorrow, 11 o'clock okay" he questioned.

"Yeah." I smiled.

"Alright sounds like a date, be safe Nai it's nice to see you." He joked before kissing my cheek and walking away.