Prologue

Disclaimer: I don't own Danny Phantom.

Danny Fenton- A normal 14-year old who goes to a normal high school in a normal town only with weird ghost hunters as parents.

Danny Phantom- A good ghost who fights bad ghosts which come to Amity Park, the town where Danny Fenton lives. So he became the superhero ghost of Amity Park.

So now.... what if I told you that these two different people are the same person. You won't believe me right? Well you will, as the reader, but not as the people of Amity Park. How could a very uncool guy like Danny Fenton be the very cool and popular Danny Phantom? Right?

No one knew about this except him, his sister, his two best friends, Sam and Tucker, and another person, who was like him, a half ghost half human, a billionaire known as Vlad Masters. At least that is what Danny and his friends thought....

This story is not about the people of the world knowing who Danny Phantom really is. It's about much more, dangerous people knowing about his secret. An organization that experiments on things, any things, wether it was living or non living, human or non human, normal or non normal.

What if they found about Danny Phantom's secret, that he is a half ghost? What if they decide to take him as the center of very dangerous and painful experiments, as a prisoner in their own cells. Will he ever escape? Or will he stay a captive forever?