Chapter 4

Disclaimer: I don't own Danny Phantom.

It was past Danny's curfew, it was actually past midnight, and Danny still hasn't returned home. His mom was worried and his sister, Jazz, was trying to comfort her.

At the beginning, Jazz assumed that he was fighting some ghost, but as the hours passed, she started getting worried herself.

"Did you try calling him, Maddie," Jack Fenton sat next to his wife.

"Yes," Maddie was on the verge of crying, "I tried calling him so many times, but he isn't answering."

Tears started streaming down her face, "I hope you're okay, my baby," she whispered, looking at the ceiling.

"Let's go to sleep, Maddie," Jack said.

"How can you think of sleep when you don't know where your son is," Maddie snapped.

"I'm worried too, Maddie," Jack sighed, "it's just that I'm too tired to look for him now, hopefully he will be home tomorrow by morning, and if he isn't, then we'll contact the police."

Maddie looked at her husband for a moment before looking at her daughter.

Jazz nodded, "Yes, we should probably sleep and hopefully Danny will be here in the morning."

Maddie hesitated before standing up, "Hopefully."

The Fentons headed to their bedroom, praying that their son is okay and that nothing had happened to him.

Maddie couldn't sleep, she was thinking about her little baby. Every time she dosed off, she remembered Danny and started praying that he is alright.

~~~

It was finally morning. The first thing Maddie did before preparing for the day was rush to Danny's room. She opened the door and scanned the room.

Empty.

The room was empty. A low sob escaped Maddie's mouth. She walked over to Danny's bed and sat on it. The tears started streaming down her face.

"Where are you, Danny, why are you making your mom worried," Maddie cried.

Maddie felt an arm wrap around her. She looked up at her husband, who seemed worried just like her.

"Let's call the police," he said.

Maddie nodded and followed her husband downstairs to the phone.

Jack grabbed the phone and dialed the police's number. After a few minutes of talking on the phone, Jack closed the phone with a frown on his face.

"What is it?" Maddie asked.

"They said it has to be 24 hours of him being missing, then they could start looking for him," Jack replied, "c'mon, let's go eat."

Jack walked off to the kitchen not noticing the glares Maddie was shooting at him. She groaned before stomping after her husband into the kitchen.

~~~

"Danny is what!" Sam and Tucker screamed.

Jazz had called her brother's friends to ask them about her brother, in case they knew where he was, but it seems that they don't know either.

"He's missing," Jazz repeated for the millionth time. She sighed and rubbed her temples.

"But how?" Sam asked, "there is no way Danny just decided not to come home, I'm sure he's in trouble."

"When did you last see him?" Jazz asked.

"We went to the park after school, then we all parted ways to go home," Tucker said.

"I remember that Danny didn't leave immediately, he sat there after we left," Sam added.

Jazz thought for a moment. Could he have been kidnapped? No, her brother was strong enough to stop anyone...... right? But maybe..... maybe someone was able to overpower him. She shook her head.

"Do you think we can track his phone or something, Tucker," Jazz asked. She was really worried now.

Tucker took out his PDA and started tapping and typing.

"That is weird," Tucker said after a few minutes.

"What is it?" Sam asked.

"It seems he's in some abandoned parking lot," Tucker replied.

"Why would he stay there rather than coming home," Jazz thought out loud, she looked at her brother's friends, "c'mon, let's go.... I'm sure he's in trouble."

Sam and Tucker nodded in agreement and they quickly hurried to the abandoned parking lot.

~~~

"Are you sure he's here, Tuck," Sam asked, again.

They have been searching for several hours now, and there was no sign of Danny.

"Yes, that is what the-" Tucker started, "hey, look what I found," he shouted.

Sam and Jazz ran to where Tucker was. He held out Danny's phone. They all stared at it for a moment.

"No....," Jazz whispered.

Jazz snatched her brother's phone from Tucker's hand and examined it. It was dented and scratched.

"Something happened to him, something bad," Jazz declared.

"What are we going to do?" Sam questioned, "I don't think we have any other way to track him."

"We'll have to leave it to the police then," Jazz sighed.

"No, we won't just leave the police to look for him alone," Sam argued, "we'll do anything we can to find him."

The threesome stood in silence, thinking of anything that will help them look for Danny. Finally, they all decided to go home and if they found any new thing useful, they will inform each other. They then waved goodbye and parted ways.

~~~

It's been over a week since Danny went missing. The police looked everywhere, so did his friends and family, but there was no sign of him.

People started rumors that he was killed, but Danny's family and friends still believed that he was out there and alive..... they just have to keep believing that and they won't stop looking for him, no matter what, cause they were sure that if Danny was still alive, he still believed in them and that they will save him from whatever trouble he was in.

-----
What do you think? How was this chapter?

I'm sorry for the late update, I had some kind of writer's block. I have all the story planned out, but the only problem is that when I want to write it, I just don't know how to put the words together so that they can be well written and interesting...... you see my problem.

I would like to dedicate this chapter to natalie_pottorff and Kungster because their votes and comments were one of the many reasons I wrote this chapter, but I would still like to thank all who read, commented and voted on my story.

P.S. I know you were all looking forward for a chapter about Danny, but I felt that this chapter was really needed, though I will try to update a chapter about Danny as soon as possible.

Vote and comment please.

~SGD