Chapter 1 Night Out

The music was loud making it hard for you to hear Mikasa, your best friend. The both of you just graduated high school so you both managed to sneak into a club to celebrate. Mikasa was wearing a tight red dress with sparkles on it that showed off all of her curves. You wore a tight black dress with tiny straps. It showed off your cleavage and made your curves shine.

"Mikasa, this is the best night ever!!" You yelled as you danced with her

S&M by Rihanna blasted through the speakers making you both dance on each other.

"I know!!" She yelled back with a giant smile on her face

Alcohol was everywhere people were smoking weed and has their vapes out but you and Mikasa couldn't drink any so you both stuck to energy drinks that you brought in.

"This titan drink is better than a monster!!" You yelled pointing to your can

"We should take some before we go to France!!" Mikasa yelled taking a sip of her drink

You nod as you start moving your body seductively making Mikasa hype you up. After you finished you pointed to her so she could go next. Mikasa danced seductively, making her hands touch her curves making you whistle at her.

After she finished you both decided to just dance together. The Night Is Still Young started blasting, making you and Mikasa sing the lyrics to each other.

"Let's take pictures. I wanna remember this night forever!" You yelled as you took out your phone putting it on snapchat

You snapped photos of you and Mikasa together. The first one was of you both smiling, the second one you both did silly faces, the third one you kissed Mikasa's cheek making her laugh in the photo. She did the same on the next one making you smirk.

"Damn we look hot!" Mikasa yelled as she scrolled through the pictures and videos

You nod in agreement.

The rest of the night you both just danced together but shooed off men that came up to you both. Since you're underage you didn't want to get in trouble even though you snuck into a club.

"Y/n my feet hurt, we've been here for 4 hours!" Mikasa whined as she rubbed her legs

"Yeah it seems to be dying down anyway." You said as you checked the time on your phone it was 3:53 in the morning

As you walked through the crowd Mikasa held your hand so she wouldn't lose you. But you felt someone grab your shoulder tightly making you wince. You thought it was Mikasa but you knew she wouldn't grab you like that so you turned around and you saw a tall man dressed in black. He looked like he was in his 30's his hair was nearly gone, his stomach was hanging out of his shirts, and he had some throw up at the corner of his mouth making you disgusted.

"What do you need sir?" You asked rudely as Mikasa goes behind you

"Well baby girl I want you to come home with me and maybe your friend over there would like to join?" He asked as he started to play with your strap

You felt your blood boil by him.

"Fuck no! I'm not your fucking baby girl! You creep!" You yelled as you slapped his hand away

As you were dragging Mikasa away with you trying to get away from him you felt someone grab your arm roughly.

"Oh c'mon sweetheart don't be such a bitch." He started to cup your face but Mikasa slapped him hard

"She said no you bastard!" Mikasa yelled

Before he could turn to face you both you and Mikasa ran out. When you looked behind you he was chasing you both. Making you feel scared and worried. You could imagine him trying to touch on you or even Mikasa.