Chapter 12 "Y/n" "Levi"

Today was the day you met. Yes you were nervous but also excited to meet him. But last night you just kept thinking of that guy on your birthday. He has to be somewhere around so you can tell him. But you can’t see a face like that anywhere. Slowly you were giving up on finding him. Your attention needs to be on your daughter who you love so much. 

Putting on small earrings you finished your whole look. You wore a simple black dress with long sleeves. But you underestimated the cleavage part considering your breasts got bigger in size. Your hair was up in a stylish way. With a good amount of makeup that makes you feel confident. These days you don’t even try, you just stay home and take care of Persephone. You don’t mind though she is your heart.

“Where is mama’s angel?” You call out as you go into her room where Armin holds her in front of the mirror. She was in a cute dress with butterflies on it. You topped it off with a matching headband. Making you and Armin squeal from her adorableness.

“She’s right here.” He gives her to you with a smile plastered on your face. Armin wore a baby blue long sleeve shirt with nothing too formal along with light gray pants.

“Oh Persephone my own heart!” You hold her close, kissing her soft face. Thankfully you had enough time to pump just a second ago. So you won’t have to worry while you’re there. 

Armin kisses Persephone's head. “Are we ready to go?” He asks and you nod. 

As Armin straps Persephone into her carseat he begins asking you if you’ll be okay there. You nodded and told him you were just nervous. “It’s okay to be nervous. I’m just glad I’ll spend that time in that area he got for us.” Grabbing a bottle for her he set up so you guys won’t have to hold it. “I will spend time with this angel.” He talked to her in a baby voice

You laughed and grabbed her diaper bag. “Well we better go.” You smile and he nods. Armin grabs the carseat with Persephone’s eyes slowly closing. 

You guys headed outside Armin making sure the car seat is secure in the car. Of course you wanted to sit in the backseat because you wanted to watch Persephone. Then you guys began driving and bounced your leg the whole car ride. But Levi is probably so mellow about it which makes you mad. He’s so mellow about everything unless you really piss him off. But when you do that you just laugh at him through your phone calls. It always ends up with him yelling at you to stop but you couldn’t.

Persephone started cooing, making you snap out of your thoughts. She was yawning and you just held her bottle for her. As you look at her you can see that man's features on her face. Her dark black hair is just gorgeous. She’s so beautiful it makes you smile happily at her beauty. 

“We’re here.” Armin states and you look at the large building nervously. 

“I guess.” You muttered and kind of held onto your baby’s hand.

You both gathered everything you needed and started heading to the lobby. Mikasa and Eren would be waiting for you both there. Eren and Armin will be in a private room with the babies. Yes they brought their baby too so Levi can see the babies after his match. But there will be a tv in there showing the fight live so they both can watch. As for you and Mikasa you will be where Levi’s fans will be. But you both have a front row so you can see it closely. 

Smiling hugely you can see Mikasa holding Hazden while Eren swung the empty car seat. You ran up hugging her and kissing Hazden. “Are you ready?” Mikasa asks as she hands Hazden to Eren. 

“I guess,” You chuckle with half smile

“Let’s go then!” Mikasa beamed and you nodded. Before leaving you kissed Persephone goodbye then you all went your different ways. 

Like a little kid you held onto Mikasa’s hand. She led you to your seats because she has been to one of his matches before so she knows what she's doing. As for you, you do not know where the hell to go. Once you entered the giant room it was so loud and you could clearly see two men in the ring. One was taller but a little bulky, the other one was shorter but seemed so muscular. 

Going to your seats you watched them both but you noticed a tattoo on the shorter one. The right arm. That tattoo is like the one from that man…

“Uhm Mikasa, which one is Levi?” You yell loudly in her ear so she can hear because of the loud cheers. 

“The one with that tattoo!! He has some blood on his face so they’ll probably pause for a second to wipe it off!” Right when she said that they did. He went into his corner and his coach wiped his face which was Erwin!

Right then you saw his face. When he looked around you made eye contact. You can clearly see his eyes widening. This can’t be happening! You thought to yourself.

Getting up straight away you began speed walking away. You kept repeating to yourself this isn’t true, it’s not real, it can’t be happening. You don’t know why but you felt so overwhelmed that you felt tears well up in your eyes. You just wanted to take your baby and go. Yes you felt like it was too much to do but you just wanted to leave with your daughter. 

Going into the private room you told Armin you had to go muttering it. Putting the diaper bag on your shoulder and grabbing the car seat. “Y/n what’s going on?” Armin asks as he gets up

“Home I need to pump so you can stay and watch. I need to go alone.” That's all you said before you turned around bumping into him. There he stood with his shirt off, sweaty, and those mesmerizing eyes you remember.

Your heart was pacing and you both just stared at each other. 

“Y/n…”

“Levi.”

*Happy New Year!!!!!*