Chapter 7 A date?

“Levi, how are you not feeling emotional?” You sniffle as you continue to watch the show he picked out. At first he was going with the Notebook but he decided on a Netflix series called Bridgerton

He can hear you sniffle and blow your nose through the call which made him smile slightly. It was at the part where Daphne and Simon are on their honeymoon. Then Simon tells Daphne that he burns for her which starts to make you cry.

“I don’t know, they just finally stated the obvious.” Levi shrugs as he continues to watch the show crossing his arms.

During the first episode the whole time he could hear you munching on the food he sent there. Of course he couldn’t decide on what to get you so he got pizza, wings, and some cheese bread. But Levi just stuck to a home cooked meal with a cup of tea. 

“Oh shit!” You gasp as Levi can see the next scene showing. Simon and Daphne were in bed together and he was about to take her virginity. Levi would get really quiet in sex scenes but you would just be squealing and having the time of your life.

All he can hear is the noises and just watch frozen. 

“I want someone who burns for me like Simon does for Daphne.” He hears you mutter as the sex scene continues

“Simon has secrets and isn’t telling her so this won’t end well.” Levi sips his tea, setting it back down on the nightstand. He was right. You were going to like this show and would get emotional from it. Oddly Levi didn’t mind the show and he is intrigued on who Lady Whistledown is. He bets that it’s one Featheringtons. But he can’t figure out which one.

“Shut up and watch him deflower her.” You say making Levi scoff.

Levi just sighs and continues watching the whole thing. It reminded him of that night when he deflowered a girl. Of course it probably was more realistic then what was playing on screen. The scratches she left on his body and the hickeys. Those thoughts quickly made Levi flustered and he could feel his cheeks becoming hot.

“Levi, we can skip the scene if you feel uncomfortable.” You say to him through the laptop. He can obviously hear the concern in your voice. “You always get quiet on these scenes which I know you barely talk but I don’t know I feel like you are-”

“I’m fine y/n just watch the show.”  Levi says making you say a quiet ‘ok’. 

The rest of the show went by fast with you being into it and the ending made Levi’s eyes widen. Of course you just laughed because you must have heard him do a quiet gasp.

“Penelope is Lady Whistledown.” He mutters to himself as he is surprised but at the same time isn’t. She is smarter than the rest of her family and she keeps to herself some of the time. 

“This is juicy!” Levi hears you shuffle around on your bed while he remains silent. Maybe he can just ask you to-

“Y/N!” He heard a loud granny voice shout making him jump.

“Tu es censé être au lit, on doit aller à ton rendez-vous demain ! Et ce rendez-vous avec Jean! (You’re supposed to be in bed, we have to go to your appointment tomorrow! And that date with Jean!)” She yells in French which Levi understood and when he heard that you have a date tomorrow he froze

He can feel his eye twitching and his whole body getting hot. Before he could hear the rest he quickly hung up and threw his laptop to the side. A date? She’s pregnant and she was just talking about wishing someone loved her…Maybe so there will be a father figure in the baby's life.

Levi thinks deeply and just sighs. Why do I care? She can do whatever the hell she wants.

To blow off the anger he had in him Levi got up and went to his home gym.