FIVE

[ IRL, INSTAGRAM & IMSG ]|||||||||||_________________________________

|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
_________________________________

"We're playing would you rather today." Nick said as the three triplets plus Madelyn sat in the van. "Yeah we're filming a would you rather." Matt said, chiming in.

Madelyn zoned out for the most part, it was when Matt had called her named that she was brought back to reality. "What?" She asked confused. "Are you going to answer the question?"

"What was the question?" Matt rolled his eyes, looking over at Chris for help. "The question was "Would you rather have been an only child or—"

"I'm already an only child and it's not so bad." Nick chuckled, "Yeah because you have Jax to fill in the loneliness." Madelyn scoffed, slightly shoving Nick. Unknown to the other three in the car, Matt rolled his eyes as soon as Jax's name was mentioned. "Okay, enough of that. Next question." Matt said, focusing on his phone.

Nick and Chris discreetly smirked at each other. "Would you rather it be Halloween or Christmas is the next question."

"Christmas 100%" Matt and Chris said in sync, Madelyn shivered, turning the attention to her. "What?" She asked.

"Why'd you shiver?"

"Are you cold?"

"Do you want my hoodie?"

Silence filled the car as everyone awkwardly looked at Matt. He didn't pay his brothers any attention though, seeing as his attention was fully on Madelyn. The two held eye contact for a while until someone, specifically Nick, cleared his throat.

Madelyn looked away from Matt, now looking at Nick. "What?" she asked, again. "Why'd you shiver?" Madelyn lightly laughed, "I'm still not used to how you guys somehow manage to say the same thing at the same time."

"So you're not cold?" The triplets all said in sync, startling Madelyn, once again.

____________________________________

"Would you rather talk to animals or speak all human languages?"

"Speak all human languages, how is speaking to animals going to do me any good?" Madelyn said, answering the question. "I agree, I'd rather speak all human languages." Chris said as he nodded along Madelyn.

"Easily."  Nick said, agreeing with the latter.

"Talk to animals." Said Matt, making the car go silent for a moment. Madelyn scoffed as Nick said 'no' whereas Chris began explaining to Matt. "Matt do you know how successful you can be if you can speak every fucking language; first of all, you'd already have a world record-"