trigger warnings;

¡This book includes HEAVY Dark Themes¡

READ THE FOLLOWING CAREFULLY:

Mentions of Physical, Mental and Emotional Abuse, Sexual Abuse, Incest, Long distant relationships, Nude sharing, Manipulation, Low Self-Esteem, Self harm, Suicidal thoughts, Character death, Emotional Blackmail, Betrayal, Kidnapping, Sex trafficking, Drugs, Human trafficking and Suicide attempts.

!These will all be included!

Note: This book is not completely dark. It will have minor romance in it at first.

VERY IMPORTANT: Taehyung's character is seemingly innocent in this book at first but that will change overtime. No this does not mean he has no idea what sex is. He will be educated on certain things but he just won't know majority of it at first.

NEXT: Please be reminded that I am just using the NAME and FACES of these idols for my characters. It's not based on their real relationships or is something they have experienced in real life so PLEASE do not get confused and send ANY hate their way. Thank you!

▪▪▪

NOTICE:

This book is written with the purpose of spreading awareness of the dangerous occurences that can happen online in the most deceiving way. If I am told to take it down I will but this book is important and I hope it becomes a help onto at least a few people.

If you relate to this book in any way, shape or form I want you to know that you are not alone and you don't have to be. If you come across a chapter where you have experienced an occassion like the event I write about DO NOT HESITATE to message me.

I want you all to be safe.

With that being said thank you for being here and thank you for reading! You may proceed.

~𝐭𝐚𝐞𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐨𝐨~