Chapter 6

After battle training, it was time to go home. I changed back into my uniform and made my way back to class to get my bag.

I slammed the door open and they all turned to look at me. "Yagi! You're back! You were super awesome today!" Ashido shouted.

"Yeah Yagi, you're super powerful!" said someone else. I sighed, "All of you call me Y/N. I don't do formalities."

I sulked to my chair, grabbed my bad and stormed out of the class, slamming the door again.

I made my way out of the building to hear shouting, "Don't lie to me Deku! How fucking stupid do you think I am? A borrowed quirk? There's no damn thing!" I heard a familiar voice shout.

I walked outside and hid behind a bush. I noticed it was Bakugo screaming at Midoriya. "It's true Kacchan!" So he's kacchan. Makes sense.

"I don't need you lying to me! Im not an idiot! You know what I figured out when I saw Icyhot and Blasty fight!?" He screamed.

My fight with Todo?

"I found out there's no way I could beat him in a fight, the only reason I even beat Blasty was because her damn quirk was glitching out!" He screamed, tears escaping his crimson eyes.

I frowned, for some reason seeing him cry made me sad? I don't know, I don't usually feel like this. I shut out people because it's my coping mechanism to all of the hate I get.

But this feeling of sadness towards his anger is new.

"But you know what deku!? Have this win, cause you're not getting another one against me! You hear that, I'll get better and I'll beat you fair and square!" More tears were streaming down his face.

He turned to walk away, then my dad boomed down and put his hand on his shoulder. He said something to him, but Bakugo stormed off.

I got up out of the bush. "YAGI!? WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE!?" Midoriya shouted but I ignored him and walked away.

I walked down the street and saw Bakugo heading the same way as me, only a few yards infront of me.

Something made me walk faster to catch up to him. I don't know why but I listened to the voice telling me to do so. "Hey, Bakubitch." I said stepping into walking pace with him.

"Blasty? What the hell are you doing here!?" He yelled and them paused, "And stop calling me that!"

"I don't know, I'm walking home, I guess." I grumped back because who the hell was he to tell me what to do?

We walked in silence for a while until I spoke up, "Y'know you're strong right?" I don't know what compelled me to say it but I guess I wasn't a total asshole.

He raised a brow, "Huh?" I looked at him, "You'll be a great hero. You're definitely gonna be competing with me for the No. 1 spot." I smirked at him.

"Damn right." He said, returning my smirk. "So don't let Midoriya's win get to you." I said in a low voice.

His brows shot up but I continued. "He can't control his quirk, that much is obvious. Even if he does learn to control his quirk, you're still ahead of him in strength." I added.

"You're a strong person and a worthy opponent. So get that in your fucking head! You got that!?" I said, anger in my voice because mushy emotions weren't my thing with people I didn't know well.

"I know that!" He shouted. "Good." I smirked and soon, we came to my estate and I stopped. "See ya tomorrow Bakahoe." I said walking down the road.

"Yeah, see ya." I heard him say from behind me but he didn't comment on my nickname for him.