Chapter 69

My Uncle Aizawa embraced me in a hug for a good minute and after we let go he spoke, "I'm so proud of you." He whispered.

I sniffled, "W-Why?" I said my voice pathetically cracking. "Why? Well for starters you stopped a whole regime by yourself." He said with a smirk.

I chuckled, "It comes with the job." I said with a smile. He chuckled and pat my head, "I'm glad your safe squirt." He said warmly.

The police then called him over and he walked over to them. The medics ran up to me, "Do you have any injuries Ms. Nova?" They asked.

I shook my head and gave them a small smile, "I'm fine. Just...tired." I chuckled. They nodded their heads and left to the ambulances. They loaded Chisaki into a S.W.A.T van and the cheif of police walked up to me.

He bowed, "We are eternally grateful for your service to not only this country, but the world, Nova." He said. I chuckled, "Don't mention it." I responded.

He nodded his head in respect and then the S.W.A.T van took off. The ambulances carrying all the injured disappeared into the distances and I sighed.

Just then I felt a force almost knock me over. I was in someone's embrace, "I missed you so much, baby bird." Keigo spoke. I chuckled and hugged him back.

"I guess I missed you too." I said with a smirk. He let go of me and beamed, "So you admit it! You love me! That's it you're now my biological sister." He gushed.

I deadpanned, "Don't push it." I said. He chuckled and wrapped a wing around me, "Welcome home kid." He said warmly as he ruffled my hair.

"Hey!" I pouted fixing my hair. He chuckled and walked away. "Y/N!" I heard a familiar voice say. Before I knew it I was in another embrace. It was Ochako.

"Ochako." I smiled. She mumbled into my shoulder, "I thought you were dead." She muttered. I chuckled as she let me go, "You think you could get rid of me? Fat chance." I joked.

She giggled and Asui waved to me from where the heroes were standing, gathering information on the bullets. I waved back with a small smile. Tsukauchi walked over, "Welcome back Y/N." He said warmly.

I beamed, "Good to be back and boy do have Intel to tell you." I said with a smirk. He chuckled, "You can tell me soon. Let's get you back home, shall we?" He suggested.

~Time-Skip~

Tsukauchi took me back home and then drove off after a parting goodbye. He said he would come and visit me in the next week or so for me to tell him about what had happened over the past 3 months.

I looked up at my big house and a tear fell from my eyes. I missed my home and my dad. I walked to the front door and I opened it with my retina scan.

I walked into the mansion and I heard the T.V on. I turned around the corner and saw my dad sitting on the sofa, his back to me.

I walked behind the sofa and spoke, "You'd think Cassandra would have killed her sister by now." I said leaning on the sofa.

"I know, it's-" My dad said but stopped when he realized who was speaking. He whipped around to me and his eyes widened, "Y/N?" He whispered.

I smiled, "The one and only." He jumped off the sofa and ran to me, picking me up and spinning me around. I giggled as he shouted in happiness, "You're back! You're here!" He exclaimed.

He embraced me and I hugged him back, tears falling out of my eyes, "Dad, I'm so sorry I got so angry." I weeped. He shook his head, "You had every right to be, I should have told you sooner." He said.

We hugged for a good five minutes until we let go. My dad smiled, "I'm glad you're ok." He said softly. I nodded my head wildly, "I am too. I have alot to tell you." I said.

"I'm all ears." He smiled.

3rd persons P.O.V

After the heroes had cleared the area, the rest of the LoV turned up. "Is he dead?" Magne asked, referring to the man that had previously killed her.

"Unfortunately not." Dabi scowled. He hated the man too. "Why don't we finish the job off?" Shigiraki smirked. "After all, he did betray our trust by trying to kill Toga and Twice." Shigiraki finished.

The LoV caught up to the S.W.A.T van and threw the driver out of the seat. They stopped the van and opened the back. Chisaki was strapped to a stretcher and he had now regained consciousness.

"H-Hey guys..." Chisaki stuttered trying to be friendly. "You betrayed our trust by trying to kill members of our League." Shigiraki snarled.

"You have to understand Chisaki. Betrayal of our trust is not something we take lightly." Shigiraki added. "It was a rational decision." Chisaki countered.

Shigiraki frowned and grabbed his arms with all five fingers, disintegrating his skin. Chisaki screamed in pain and Shigiraki looked up to Dabi and nodded his head. With that, Dabi used his quirk to burn his arms off.

The LoV walked away as Chisaki screamed in pain. "How rational was your decision now?" Dabi smirked as he slammed the back of the van.

He then lit the van on fire and the League walked away as the van burnt in the background.

In other news, no one knew about Y/N's return. Uraraka and Asui were asked to keep it under wraps by Aizawa and Midoriya and Eri were still unconscious.

Kirishima was also still unconscious but was set to wake up Saturday evening along with Midoriya. Nighteye hadn't suffered any damage due to Y/N's quick thinking.

Y/N was set to move into the dorms on Sunday evening. The press were asked to hold back any information about the Battle the girl had endured and they were set to release the information and footage of the fight on Monday.

The night Y/N returned home, she couldn't be happier to be sleeping in her own bed. She thought of Eri and couldn't wait until the small girl she had now claimed as her sister woke up.

She also couldn't wait to see her friends and she knew the second she saw Bakugo that she would be a mess.

And for once, she didn't mind one bit.