LEVEL 1.

YOU ARE: CHOI SOOBIN

SCENARIO: You were grounded for something you didn't do.

CHOI YEONJUN almost set the school on fire by messing around. If it weren't for CHOI BEOMGYU's quick thinking in putting out the fire, then all hell would've broken loose for CHOI YEONJUN. Too bad, you and your friends got caught in the act.

CHOI YEONJUN despises his oppressive parents; you know that, everyone knows that. So CHOI YEONJUN rebels against them and the world. He wasn't going to let his freedom get taken away.

So you took the fall.

Your parents weren't very happy with your actions, your perfect record has been tarnished, and you can kiss goodbye to the perfect future you pictured since you were a child.

You knew the consequences of your actions and still did it regardless. Your parents were right: friends make you weak, foolish, and impulsive. There's no such thing as true friends. They don't exist in this world.

It's every man for himself.

Right now, you were at home, staring at your pathetic self in the mirror. Of course, you didn't believe what your parents said about friends. But a part of you thought otherwise ...

Your doorbell rings. You turn down the volume of your radio to check if you heard correctly. Your doorbell rings again.

You initially wanted to take a good long hot bath to clean off a day's stress, but you suppose it can wait. You turn off the bathtub tap and run downstairs. You look through the peephole: your friends at the door.

LOADING ...
██████████████]99%