LEVEL 5. lonely boy.

CURRENT OBJECTIVE: MAKE SURE CHOI YEONJUN DOESN'T GO UPSTAIRS

23:40 | 20 MINUTES UNTIL 00:00

You roll HUENING KAI's EpiPen around in your hands.

You've been sitting at the foot of the stairs for at least half an hour. You weren't sure where HUENING KAI was. You weren't sure if you wanted to know.

[?] SIDE QUEST: SEARCH FOR HUENING KAI.
ACCEPT | DECLINE

You look up from where you are and see CHOI YEONJUN still watching his movies

You look up from where you are and see CHOI YEONJUN still watching his movies. You've lost count on how many movies he has watched since arriving.

NEW ACHIEVEMENT UNLOCKED: I HOPE YOU LIKE HELL.

Suddenly, CHOI YEONJUN gets up from his seat, stretches, and then makes his way toward you. 

WHAT DO YOU WANT TO DO?
ACT NATURAL | IGNORE HIM

CHOI YEONJUN: "What are you doing? I need to go to the bathroom."

You tell CHOI YEONJUN the toilet is clogged and that he won't be able to use it. CHOI YEONJUN rolls his eyes. It looked like he didn't believe your lie.

CHOI YEONJUN: "Well, I need to go find SOOBIN. He promised he was coming back, but he never did."

CHOOSE YOUR ANSWER CAREFULLY:
"NO!" | "HELP YOURSELF." 

CHOI YEONJUN: "Thank you?"

OBJECTIVE WAS NOT MET!

You've never been on good terms with CHOI YEONJUN, so you weren't sure why you were hesitant to let him see the bloody mess you left upstairs. 

An ear-splitting scream pierced through you. You were lucky you didn't follow CHOI YEONJUN, or your ears would've started bleeding if you were near him.