LEVEL 2.

YOU ARE: KANG TAEHYUN

SCENARIO: Magic Island. An abandoned carnival in Seoul, South Korea.

HUENING KAI dreamt about it on the train ride home from school. You didn't believe Magic Island existed. Hell, neither did everyone else. You and your friends brushed it off, thinking it was a figment of HUENING KAI's imagination.

That was until you visited the place yourself.

HUENING KAI swore to you and your friends that Magic Island was real. He came to this carnival when he was a child, back when it was famous for its rides, food from around the world, the "dazzling" water fountain and lights show.

Even though you visited the abandoned carnival in the daytime, with no rides or water fountain in service – you thought it was the most exciting and memorable thing ever to happen.

That was the day you and your friends made a promise that would last a lifetime.

Of course, your parents weren't very happy when they found out you skipped school for the day. And yet, you never told them the reason as to why you went. You were grounded for a month after.

You weren't entirely mad about being grounded. You were giddy and high on adrenaline during that one month.

But things started to take a turn for the worst when you started noticing the air of indifference between CHOI SOOBIN and the rest of your friends after your trip. CHOI SOOBIN changed.

CHOI SOOBIN wasn't the friend you needed anymore; he wasn't the friend any of your friends needed him for; he wasn't there when you needed him the most. Everyone noticed this, but they all turned a blind eye to him. CHOI SOOBIN promised he'll always be honest, but he's kept secrets from us. He put us in the dark for so long; you've lost count of all of his lies.

CHOI SOOBIN is a liar. CHOI SOOBIN is a bad friend.

And you want to expose him for his deeds.

LOADING ...
██████████████]99%