three

CHAPTER THREE
—————

Georgia listened from outside the door, shocked. Who the fuck was arguing inside Neal's apartment? The two shared a look before Neal barged in, swinging the door open. Inside was Emma and an... old man. He was in a suit with a brown cloth around his shoulders. "Hey!" Neal yelled, interrupting the fight. Georgia walked next to Neal. She couldn't tell if the man's eyes widened at Neal or at her.

"Leave her be." Georgia warned. The man backed up between the wall and a shelf. Neal watched him. Georgia looked around the room. The man whispered a name that Georgia had heard before. "Bae." Neal nodded. The red head looked between the two.

"You came back for me." The man smiled. This was Rumplestiltskin?

"No." Neal denied. "I came to make sure you didn't hurt her. I've seen what you do to people who break deals." Georgia's eyes widened. What would he do? The man looked at his son with pleading eyes.

"Please, Bae, just let me talk."

"I have no interest in talking to you. You can go." The man shook his head, he said 'he wasn't going anywhere'. That made Neal yell. "Get out of my apartment! Emma, I got this." There was a pause. Oh shit. Rumplestiltskin looked between the blonde and Neal.

"You two know each other? You two know each other! How?"

"You sent me chasing after him...-" "No, no, no, stop it! You're lying. How do you two know each other?" Suddenly a boy appeared. A boy maybe just over 10, Georgia was getting more and more confused as everything went on.

"Mom? What's going on?" The boy walked forward, looking at Emma. Emma went to his height, fixing the boys coat. Neal and Georgia shared a look.

"Wait, who's this?" Neal asked.

"My son."

Neal looked at her confused. "What?" The boy looked towards Neal.

"Is that Baelfire?" His eyes widened as he looked at Georgia. "Wait, that's Gis-" Emma interrupted her son.

"I need you to stay in the other room for a little while longer, okay? Come on." Emma took the boy's hand, starting to take him to the other room. Neal stopped them. "Wait, how old are you?" Neal asked.

"Don't answer him." Emma told her son.

"How old are you, kid?" Neal yelled. The boy turned around, letting go of Emma's hand.

"Eleven! Now, why is everyone yelling?" Georgia walked back a bit. This shit just gets deeper and deeper, doesn't it? Georgia could already tell where this was going as she watched.

"He's eleven." Neal muttered looking at Emma. The boy looked at his mother. Emma couldn't speak. There was a silence. "Is this my son?" Georgia wished she had somebody to talk to about this, this was the most soap opera in real life situation she's been in.

"No. My dad was a fireman. He died." Emma walked forwards towards her son. He looked up at her. "That's what you told me. You said..." the boy slowly looked at Neal. Georgia was just sitting back and observing.

"Is this my son?" Neal asked again. Emma moved the hair from the boy's eyes, cupping his face she whispered the answer.

"Yes." Both Neal and the boy were shocked. Neal didn't know he had a son, the boy didn't know he had a father. The boy climbed out the window onto the metal leaving the adults. "Henry. Henry?" Emma climbed out the window, following her son. Neal walked towards the window.

"Baelfire. Please, please. All I want is a chance to be heard." His father said.

"Get out." Neal told him. Georgia just pointed to the other room, walking away. Georgia was in so much shock, her mind felt like exploding. She looked down at her necklace, inside was only broken. She ru;her hand over the engraved letters. K&G. She was told it was from a friend many years ago. She heard muffled conversation from Neal and his dad.

All Georgia wanted was to remember her past. Remember everyone or everything she did. Where she lived, her family and who the hell 'K' was. She wanted to know because it felt important. Her head started to sting, she held her hand up to it.

Flashing entered her mind, like fast memories. She gripped her forehead tighter before a name entered her head. 'Jones.' Who was Jones? She gasped as it stopped. She hadn't realised time had passed, Neal was outside talking to his son. Who was Jones and where would she find them?

————