Ten

Thanks for 100+ comments on the last chapter, I love you all.  ✨❤️

Nxt update after 40 comments on this one 🌸

'Do you drink tea?' Ro asked as he was making some for himself. Sammy had gone to freshen up and I was with Ro in the kitchen.

'No I don't like tea'

'Oh so you are a coffee person?' he asked.

'Actually no. I'm not a milk person except for icecreams' I said.

'I know someone who's the same' he said gloomily.

'Is that Virat Kohli?' I gathered the guts to ask this.

'Yes. But he did stop eating ice-creams after a point.'

I wanted to ask him so much and dad and their relation but I didn't have the guts to do so.

'Are you two not in touch?' I asked fully prepared to see him get angry.

'No, he just left one day. I know nothing about the three of them. Though I watch all the films of Nush- Anushka.' he quickly corrected himself before he continued 
'But I know they are happy some where.' he smiled sadly.

No Ro, no one is happy!

'You know, they have the cutest daughter in the world- Vamika, my Vamu. She was two, when I saw her the last time. She'd be your age approximately now.'

That's me Ro.

'She would always giggle when I was around. Her toothless grin when I used to  play "peek-a-boo" with her is something that I can never forget'

I honestly was at loss of words to see a man describe how beautiful our bond was when I don't remember him at all. I felt pity looking at him, but to tell him that I am Vamika and Dad lives just a few kilometres away was even more difficult. What if their reconciliation wouldn't be that easy? What if the process breaks dad more than it heals it?

'I don't even know why I started talking all that. I don't want to make you uncomfortable. Let's forget it.' he continued stirring his cup of tea mindlessly.

'No, it's fine. I just didn't know how to respond but no, I wasn't uncomfortable.' I affirmed him.

'Ro what did you call me?' Rits angrily walked into the kitchen.

'Huh, what did I call you?' Ro asked.

'I told her everything dad, don't act innocent now' sammy cornered him.

'But yeah that's true. I'm dumb. If not, why would I fall for you?' Rits asked as she hit him playfully with the pan.

'Ouch, it hurts.'

'You deserve it idiot'

'Ok now don't scare Alisha' Sammy said and Rits looked around to spot me.

Seems like she didn't notice me until then as she quickly put the pan down, her stern look came back and she left the kitchen, the second she saw me.

'Alisha-' Ro began in an apologetic tone.

'I know what you are about to say. It's ok, I understand and you don't have to apologise for her behaviour.' I affirmed.

'Thanks for understanding. And now it's breakfast time' Ro announced as he quickly began serving oats in the plates.

'You are only three members' I informed him as he was serving in four plates.

'No, we are four members' he said pointing at me.

'I already had my breakfast. You guys continue' I said as I turned around to walk away only to be stopped by Sammy who was standing at the kitchen entrance.