Chapter 9 - Intruder

Again, slight smut ahead.
-Cha-chan

I woke up this morning with strong arms wrapped around my waist. I instantly smiled, slowly turning around to face the intruder. Sasuke had actually stayed the night. I gave him a quick peck on the forehead and he opened his eyes.

-Hey, beautiful, he smiled bright at me.

-Hi, I replied.

He hugged me tighter, bringing me closer to him. He attacked my face with tons of little kisses. I laughed at him until he stopped. I put my head on his chest and closed my eyes again.

Sasuke decided it was time to eat breakfast, so he sat up in bed and I followed. Just then, I felt a sharp pain in my bottom. I winced and he noticed.

-Are you okay? He asked worried.

I nodded.

-Yes, it just hurts a little.

Realization dawned on him and his cheeks got a light pink color to them. He helped me stand up as my legs were a little wobbly. He decided it would be simpler to just carry me to the kitchen. He wrapped his arms around me, me gripping onto him, and we made our way to the kitchen.

He looked through the shelves and drawers trying to find something to eat, but he only found ramen. He looked up at me with a resigned look on his face.

-Then, ramen it is.

I smiled brightly at him, extending my arms so he would hug me. He came closer to me and put his arms around me, kissing my forehead in the process.

He pulled back and pulled out a pan from a drawer. He got vegetables and ramen noodles. He filled up the pan with water and waited for it to boil. In the meantime, he got closer to me and slowly brought his lips to mine. The kiss was sweet compared to yesterday. It was simple and loving, and I loved it.

I traced me hands down Sasuke's sides as he bit down on my lip. He put his hands on my lower back and pulled me to him. The kiss started to get intense as he brushed his tongue on mine. I was going to get lost in the moment when I realized what we were here for in the first place.

-Sasuke! The water! I exclaimed pulling away.

He turned around to see the water almost boiling over. He sent me an easy smile before bringing the heat down a bit and putting the ramen inside the pan.

-Now where were we? He asked getting back to me.

-There, I answered as I brought his head closer to mine to continue our makeout session.

This time, the kiss was immediately heated. Sasuke grabbed my ass and gave it a nice squeeze, making me moan into the kiss. I felt his hand slide down my back and into my boxers. He slowly inserted his finger into my asshole. I was still sore from last night, but I wanted more. He slipped his tongue in my mouth as I moaned again.

-Sasuke, we shouldn't be doing this right now, I said softly.

He stopped moving his finger and looked at me straight in my eyes. He gave me a small smile and pulled out his finger. I whined at the loss of contact.

-You're right, the ramen might overcook.

He turned back to the stove, turned off the heat of the fire and put the ramen into two separate bowls. I inhaled mine as fast as I could, he took his time eating.

After about 10 minutes, we were both done and planning the day ahead of us.

-I have to go and meet the Hokage today. Sasuke informed me.

-Sure, well let's go now, then. I said getting up.

Sasuke shook his head.

-I can't. I have to wait for the night to fall. Too many eyes out there right now. He explained.

I shrugged.

-Just do a transformation jutsu. Guy sensei and Rock Lee are gone on a secret mission right now, how about you take Lee's appearance for the day.

Sasuke looked at me shocked, then seemed to calculate something in his head.

-Not a bad idea coming from you, he said also getting up.

My jaw fell on the floor.

-What did you just say, Teme?!

He just laughed me off.

-Come on, Naruto. We both know you're not in any condition to be running around, dobe.

I blushed a dark red.

-Who's fault is that? I said crossing my arms.

-Mostly mine, he admitted. But partly yours.

I gave him a light punch against his arm. He laughed it off again and took my hand in his. He gave a light kiss to my knuckles and pulled me in for a hug.

-Maybe if you weren't so damn sexy, I'd have a chance of holding back, he whispered in my ear.

-That does it! I said as I started chasing after him.

I didn't last long, because I was still sore, so I tripped and almost fell, but Sasuke caught me just in time.

-Are you sure you want to come with me? You can stay here and rest.

-No, I'm coming with you, I said determination in my eyes.

Sasuke let me be and started putting on his shoes to head out. I followed his lead and soon, he had turned into Lee.

He left the apartment and I followed him out, locking the door behind us. The walk to the Hokage was quiet and sunny.

Sasuke pulled me unexpectedly into an alley and looked around for a bit. I had a puzzled look on my face until he kissed me slowly. I gently leaned against the wall behind me.

-Oh My God, I heard a voice next to me.

FUCK.

Sasuke and I both froze and slowly turned our heads to face the intruder, who was none other than Sakura.