You turn him into a girl for pride month.

Diavolo: He just blinked and said I have female thingys!! Uh yay? I don't know..

Barbatos: He just shrugged it off and let you do what you wanted why'll he just still worked.

Simeon: He never noticed at all and you were just being lovey dovey.

Solomon: He immediately changed himself back because he is no fun.

Lucifer: He groaned annoyed but wanted you to be happy so he went with it.

Mammon: He didn't really hate it but he also really did at the same time but he just wanted you to be happy so he just went with it.

Leviathan: He didn't notice at first since he was playing his video game but when he noticed he freaked out and panicked so you had to explain to him about what happened.

Satan: Eh he didn't mind at all he just wanted to read his books and not be bothered at all.

Asmodeus: It's everything he dreamed of he loved it because you know he's the sin of lust and uh well yeah just that.

Beelzebub: He was so confused and it was so adorable that he didn't know what happened.

Belphie: He was to busy sleeping to notice.
------------------------------------------------------------------
I kinda liked this one also happy pride month everyone have a good pride month!!