You Stay Up All Night.

Diavolo: He didn't like that you stayed up all night because he couldn't give you cuddles and it was frustrating.

Barbatos: He wasn't really worried but kinda concerned since you should sleep because it's good for you.

Simeon: Would literally pick you up and take you to bed not wanting you to stay up all night cuz he needs to love you.

Solomon: Puts a sleeping potion on you because you need to love him and sleep with him since he loves you.

Lucifer: He will scold you to go to bed because you need to sleep and eventually he wins.

Mammon: He'll just stay by you and fall asleep on you since he really loves you like a lot.

Leviathan: He stays up with you and you to play video games and watch anime cuz y'all cool like that.

Satan: He doesn't like that your staying up but doesn't complain since he wants to see what you'll do until he eventually falls asleep.

Asmodeus: He'll drag you to bed saying if you stay up to late that it'll make your skin go bad and all that beauty stuff.

Beelzebub: As long as you stay by him he is fine with you staying up but if you think about going anywhere else he'll follow you even to the bathroom but of course he'll wait outside.

Belphie: He doesn't really care but at the same time he does because sleep is good for your body and you need it so he'll try to make you fall asleep.
------------------------------------------------------------------
It's 3:17am I was supposed to be asleep at 1:00 am but hahaha nope my body's like you don't deserve sleep for what you did to me so uh this is why I'm writing this since I stayed up almost every night.