Lucifer x Reader. Happy birthday.

Lucifer said he didn't want his birthday to be celebrated this year so the brothers didn't do anything for him this year so you decide to decorate his room while he's away right now and you giggled to yourself excited about this then you say on his bed and waited.

Lucifer POV: As I was walking to my room I could smell birthday cake red revelt that's one of my favorite cakes...as I followed the smell it led me straight to my room and as I went to hope my rooms door I saw my room was decorated and I saw Y/N sitting right on my bed and they seemed excited about this which caused me to blushed but I smirked a little and went to sit by Y/N and as I was enjoying the small little party with Y/N drinking a small bit of wide I heard them say...

"I love you Lucifer..." Which this caused me to blush and I know I couldn't refuse them because they looked perfect so I smirked a small bit and said...

"I love you to..." They then giggled and kissed me which I kissed back but then we got intruppted by Mammon which caused me to get annoyed at him which made me yelled at him causing him to run out of the room and I then look back at Y/N and they seemed disappointed so I smirked and then pinned them down....

Narrator POV: Just uh a little time skip after that.....You realized he didn't use a condom so uhhh that might be a small problem in a few days because you don't know if he wanted kids or not which caused you to panicked and then get sick to you run to the bathroom and as yours throwing up in his bathroom in his room he wakes up hearing you and gets up putting on some pants and then go to you and start panicking a small bit in the inside ask if your okay which you said your pregnant and he seems happy and supportive of you so as soon as your done throwing up he hugs you.
------------------------------------------------------------------
I hoped you enjoyed this also I'm watching Hamilton for the first time in my life I like it so far it's interesting like very interesting I like all of these songs so far yes.