Chapter 26- So, Anyways

Y/N's POV

Kyoko and I were currently on the bus back to the main city area to go back to the hotel, apparently not only was Eito there but Hina and Makoto were also there?

So I guess 'The Squad™️' as they say, plus one extra person were all there.

And that, right there, is a sentence I am never saying again in my life.

But anyways, I don't know if I said this already but today was a lot of fun, heck it might've even been the most fun I've had in a while.

Seems like Kyoko also did, which makes me really happy for some reason, dang, I think I now see why some people say love is the greatest feeling in the world, because hoo boy, I can definitely feel it.

Also, kind of unrelated though not really, but you know how I said about half an hour ago while we were still in the amusement park that the Ferris Wheel was the last place we were going to go to?

So that was a fucking lie.

Right as we were about to leave the park, we found out that there was a place where you could get slushies, we discovered that because we saw a few people drinking them.

And what did we do when we saw that? Well our 'inner child' kind of came out and we immediately came to the agreement to go back and get slushies for us.

Because one, they're really good, and two, it's been a long time since I've had one.

Honestly, best decision ever.

Kyoko's POV

It's been a few minutes since Y/N and I went on the bus, and I noticed that he went quiet all of a sudden.

Because of that, I look to my right where he was, he fell asleep and due to the bus seat his head was at an... interesting angle.

I look around to make sure no one was looking or anything, I knew people wouldn't as we were sitting at the very back and everyone was doing they're own thing but I still checked to make sure.

I placed my hand on top of his head and put his head on my shoulder so he'd feel somewhat comfortable.

I don't know why but I couldn't help blush at both him and what I just did.

Honestly, it's not that I didn't enjoy PDA, I think that's what this is? It's the fact that I still didn't know how I felt about it, and he felt the same way too as we talked about it once.

I took a deep breath to try and calm myself down a little.

Putting all of that aside, today was... enjoyable.

Despite the fact that I experienced going to an amusement park late in my life due to the fact I didn't have time for anything like that when I was younger, I'm glad I got to at least experience it once with him especially.

After a few minutes, the driver announced that we were about to reach the next stop, which was ours.

Of course, that signaled that we had to get ready.

I whisper to Y/N for him to wake up as I gently put my hand on his left shoulder.

He lifts his head and slightly groans a little while rubbing his eye.

"Hey, how long was I asleep for?" Y/N asks.

"Not long, five minutes I'd say" I answer.

"Ok, that's good" He nods.

He didn't seem to comment on the fact his head was on my shoulder which was a relief.

Afterwards, we get up from our seats to near the front of the bus so we could get out.

*Timeskip* + Y/N's POV

So we've made it back to the hotel and stuff, at the moment we were currently about to go on the elevator to where Eito and the others were, honestly fucking finally, because even though I slept already on the bus I was still pretty tired.

I mean I guess it kind of makes sense as to why I'd be tired considering according to Kyoko, I only slept for like five minutes, which was definitely not enough for me both in general and also because I was still tired, I mean I did do a lot today so I guess that's another reason.

But honestly, I can't wait to go back my dorm room so I can just sleep some more, the best part is, is that tomorrow on Monday we have the day off due to the holiday so I can just sleep in for the entirety of that day.

Well, if I don't get woken up by anything or anyone, that is.

After about a few seconds, we reach the floor that we were supposed to go to, we knocked on the door to Eito's hotel room and after a few seconds, the door opened.

"Hey! Welcome back" He greeted.

"Hi" I wave, greeting him back.

We walked in the room and there we saw Makoto and Hina.

"Hey you two! How was it?" Hina asked.

"It was good" Kyoko replied with a smile.

"Uh, hold on" Makoto starts.

"Why are your tongues purple?"

"Oh, we had slushies, I had and red one and Kyoko had a blue one" I answer while pointing to the both of us.

"Oh" Eito says.

"OH" He says again, this time with his eyes wide as if having a sudden realization for something.

Kyoko and I laugh a little before I say;

"I'll just leave it up to your guys' interpretation"

And it's going to stay that way as I'm never going to mention what happened, it's both funnier and better that way.

The five of us spent more time talking after that, at first I asked Makoto, Eito and Hina what they did while Kyoko and I were gone then we just talked about other unrelated subjects.

So, anyways, I guess that concludes today.

(A/N) Hey, thanks for reading Chapter 26 of this book. I don't really have anything to say for this author's note. I'll see you all in the next chapter. Bye.