Perfection

He dropped off the gift bag before turning to Chat Blanc. "I think I found her."

"Really?"

"Yeah, I think it's a girl named Corinne. The guy at the fabric shop says that she stops by every week. So she must be really good at making clothes and accessories just like the beret."

He gave a half-hearted shrug. "I guess."

Adrien's face dropped. "Aren't you excited? I might have finally found the real Ladybug."

"Just because you found a girl who shops at a store doesn't mean that you found Ladybug. Lots of girls know how to make clothes."

"But it could be her," he replied, throwing his arms up in frustration. "And that's all I have to go on right now."

Chat Blanc didn't seem convinced.

"Well," Adrien continued in annoyance, "maybe if you helped me out a little, this would be easier."

"Help you," he repeated, shaking his head in amusement. "How am I supposed to do that?"

"I don't know!"

Chat Blanc laughed. "Exactly. You don't know."

Adrien was about to snap back at him, but was suddenly speechless as someone ran right past them. Turning his head to look, he caught a glimpse of the girl with two pigtails before she disappeared down the hallway. "Marinette?" he whispered, wondering what she was doing. Confused, he turned to Chat Blanc.

He smiled. "She's pretty fast, isn't she?"

"Uh yeah. But why is she..."

"Let's play a game!" Chloé announced, gathering the group together. "I always win!"

"Are you joining too?" Chat Blanc asked Adrien, making his way over to the couch.

He blinked. "Yeah, I'll play. Uh, let me just go get Marinette." Then he walked down the hall, finding the girl outside of one of the bedrooms.

She was muttering to herself. "No, this shade isn't right. It needs to be darker."

"Hey Marinette," Adrien said once he reached her.

"Oh, hey Adrien."

"Do you want to come join us? We're going to play a game."

"Oh yeah? What game?" she asked, smiling at him.

"It's called 'Never Have I Ever.' It's really fun because you find out some interesting things about your friends."

Marinette tilted her head. "Interesting things?"

"Yeah, like... like..." Adrien had to stop for a second to think. Then he remembered. "Like when you said that you kissed a boy before. I didn't know that you dated someone else besides Luka."

She nodded her head. "I get it now. And yes, I'll play."

"Great," he said before leading Marinette towards the living room. As they walked, he looked over at her. "So, who was it?" he asked.

"Who was what?"

"Who was the boy you kissed?"

"Oh, just some boy," she replied nonchalantly.

She obviously didn't want to talk about it, but he couldn't help himself. "Is it someone from school?"

Putting one hand to cover her mouth, she giggled. "Why are you asking so many questions?"

Suddenly Adrien felt embarrassed. "I don't know," he mumbled. "I guess I'm just curious."

"Curiosity killed the cat, you know," she smirked over at him. "So you better be careful." Reaching the couch, she sat down next to Chat Blanc and the two instantly started chatting.