Confirmation

As soon as Chat Noir landed in his bedroom, Felix jumped up from the couch and approached him. "What happened?"

Chat Noir didn't respond. He just took a few steps into the room.

"Well?" Felix demanded, following him. "Does Ladybug know or not?"

He turned and smiled. "Why don't you ask her yourself," he said, jutting his chin toward the window.

Felix spun around and froze when he saw the superhero standing on the window ledge. Then he quickly tried to fix his hair. "La... Ladybug," he sputtered, glancing between her and Chat Noir. "Y... you must be h... here to see my cousin Felix."

She rolled her eyes as she jumped down to the floor. "Knock it off. I'm not in the mood right now."

"Wha... what do you mean?"

"Just stop, Felix," Chat Noir said. "She already knows that it's you."

He shook his head. "I... I'm not Felix. I'm Adrien. You're looking for my cousin, not me."

Chat Noir shook his head in amusement. "Claws in," he said, detransforming into Adrien.

Silence for a second. Then Felix dropped the act as he looked at Ladybug. "Okay, maybe I'm Felix," he mumbled.

Folding her arms across her chest, she moved farther into the room.

Felix made sure to step back and give her enough space to get by. And he positioned himself closest to the window in case he needed a quick escape.

When Ladybug was right next to Adrien, she faced Felix. "So, you were after the Peacock Miraculous the whole time."

A nod.

"Because you're a sentimonster."

Another, more reluctant nod.

Ladybug sighed. "You could have just told me, you know."

Felix frowned. "You didn't have the Peacock Miraculous, Monarch did. You couldn't have done anything to help me."

"But you knew who Monarch was," she countered. "So you could have just told us and we would have handled it. You didn't have to put everyone in danger by giving him more power."

"That wasn't an option at the time. You and I didn't exactly get along when we first met."

Ladybug scoffed. "Right, because you impersonated Adrien and tried to kiss me. You only have yourself to blame for that."

"Well you were the one who..."

"Alright," Adrien said, stepping in to defuse the situation. "That's all in the past. Right now we need to move forward. Felix, you want to make sure that Monarch can never control you again, right?"

He nodded, not taking his eyes off of Ladybug.

"And M'lady, you want to get the Butterfly Miraculous back from Monarch, right?" he continued.

"Of course."

"Then let's work together and help each other out. We all have a common enemy here, so we need to focus on that."

Felix looked at him. "Does she know who Monarch is?"

"Yes, she knows that Gabriel is Monarch."

"Then why do you even need me?" Felix asked. "It will already be two against one."

"He's too strong," Ladybug answered. "Not to mention that he already has the upper hand. He's an adult, so he doesn't have to detransform like we do. If either of us use our powers, then we'd only have five minutes before we change back. And we can't risk him discovering who either of us are."