Prologue (?)

small mention of blood

1st Pov

My breath hitched as another wave of pain rolled over me. I waited, barely holding onto consciousness, for my brother who was rushing to my location. A rat scampered out of the dumpster infront of me and I focused on it, glad for the slight distraction. I had used my crystals to seal up most of my injury but damage was still done, and it needed to be properly tended to.

Eventually, I heard faint, frantic footsteps headed my way and sighed in relief, seeing it was my brother in his signature green and black vigilante gear, ready to bitchslap the sorry ass of anyone who dared touch his older sibling without permission. No words needed, he immediately helped me up, supporting my injured side while I panted and steadied myself. 

"You told me you were just going to go on a quick patrol!" he scolded.

"Well... I kind of got sidetracked, that drug dealing ring wasn't going to bust itself y'know" I mumbled, dizzy from blood loss.

"Remind me to never believe you when you say you're going stay out of the business of major villain groups."

I fake pouted under my mask. "But it's literally my job to nosy around in that kind of illegal stuff!"

"Sometimes I forget that you're the oldest out of us both," he sighed.

"Awww, I love you too, but aren't I bleeding out right now?"

He huffed in annoyance. "If we leave now and don't run into any heroes we can make it home before sunrise."

If the pair had looked back  just a split second longer, they would have noticed the flash of a grey scarf.

LineLineLineLineLineLineLineLineLineLineLineLineLineLineLineLineLineLineLine

Woot woot gostvhkjcnoout bye