Kohaku Hinode

Sorry this page is so long! I wanted to make sure I got all the info in :]

LineLineLineLineLineLineLineLineLineLineLineLineLineLineLineLine

Name: Kohaku Hinode

Alias: Ember (vigilante name), Kaito Fujimori (civilian name)

Age: 16

Height: Around 5'6/5'7 (THIS IS AS TALL AS I COULD MAKE THEM WITHOUT IT BEING WEIRD BUT THEY'RE STILL SHORTER THAN AIZAWA FUCKK IT WOULD HAVE BEEN SO FUNNYY AGNRNWJN)

Gender: ANY MWAHAHAH (no seriously it's part of their quirk, but it does take a few painful hours to switch fully)

(Original) Appearance: Kohaku is fairly androgynous, with messy and short brown to orange gradient hair, same colours for eyes. Usually quite tired, bags and shadows under their eyes. They have large, very faint, jagged scars along their body from quirk overuse.

They use their original appearance when doing vigilante work and use their quirk to change their appearance and voice to seem more masculine, with black hair and green eyes when out as a regular civilian. They go by Kaito Fujimori when in this form and work as a mechanic for support gear.

Costume: Typically in a black hoodie and cargo pants with a dark brown jacket or trench coat, steel toed combat boots and fingerless gloves with a steampunk type mask that has a voice changer in it to cover part of their face (see image above). The voice changer makes their voice sound robotic and glitchy. They have a tool belt with a med kit attached and is stuffed with support items like smoke bombs and flash grenades.

Weapons: They partly use their quirk but have a can of deodorant and a lighter strapped to their leg (hehE ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)), several different knives secured to their arms and a whole ton of funky inventions and bombs to choose from like ones specifically for annoying pro heroes; slime and glitter.

Quirk: Minor adjustments

Kohaku can control and produce orange crystals from their body -imagine an amethyst cluster but orange-  that have tons of different properties that they can choose from, like raising testosterone levels, (be tRansgender. BE TRANSGENDERRR)changing pigmentation in eyes/skin or mildly enhancing a sense for a short amount of time (short bc of sensory overloads).

They cannot change large things about themselves, like bone structure, or the way their organs work. They can however, speed up the healing process in themselves and other people. 

Their crystals can only last a few hours when not connected to their body since they crumble and disintegrate after that

Kohaku can only produce enough crystal to cover their whole body in a few inches of it.
The crystals are pretty solid but the strength of them depends on what part their body they are produced from - 

Skin layer: Can be broken with a direct, solid punch

Fat layer: Requires more force, a quirk probably needed. About as sturdy as a brick wall.

Muscle: Very solid, but not that much stronger than the fat layer

Bones: Close to unbreakable, can withstand 2 punches from All Might at most but is extremely dangerous to use because of the risk of bleeding out immediately.

Drawbacks

When they use their quirk for too long there is an according drawback, for instance, if they mess around with the pigmentation of their skin or eyes, they might have dry or itchy eyes/skin for a bit, or if they lowered/highered the pitch of their voice, they may have no voice, a hoarse one, or a really sore throat for a while.

If Kohaku uses anything more than skin layer strength crystals for too long, they start to bleed through the gashes made by them, and there is a large risk of bleeding out which is why they use support gear and combat skills for most of their vigilante work.

LineLineLineLineLineLineLineLineLineLineLineLineLineLineLine

phewf done

Feel free to ask questions :D

I use brackets too much

BWAHHH thats all byee