Beachside Confession- Female!Will x Female!Reader

A/n: In this, Will's genderbend self will be known as Willow. Pacifica will be Pacificus, and Gideon will be Gianna. 

Age: 17

Y/N's pov: 

     It was the perfect day to go to the beach. The sun was shining, the air was warm, and the water was as blue as Willow's beautiful blue eyes.  

     When the four of us got to the beach, we went our separate ways. Gianna, Willow, and I chose to stay on the beach, while Pacificus chose to go surfing.

     Gianna was nearby, reading a book beneath an umbrella. I glanced over at Willow. She looks so breathtaking in her pale blue sundress.

       "Hey, do you want to build a sandcastle?" I asked Willow.

       "But I don't know how to build one," she replied. 

       "It's okay, I can show you!" I took her hand in mine, causing my heart to skip a beat.

       Soon, we had all the materials we need to build our castle. I gave Willow her own pile of sand, while I had my own. I demonstrated, Willow copying me. It was cute to see her face scrunched up in concentration as she followed along. It was all going smoothly until Willow's tower of sand collapsed.

       "I-I'm sorry!" Willow said, flinching.

       "Hey, it's okay," I said, my hand on her face. "We can always try again. Besides, it's just a sandcastle."

       Then I realized where my hand was. Blushing, I was going to move it away from Willow's face when she grasped it gently.

       "No," she whispered, a faint blush on her cheeks. "I...I like your touch."

       A moment of silence passed between us. Willow kept glancing away from my gaze, her face a bright red. Was it just me, or does she...?

       "Willow?" Her head tilted up as she gazed at me. "I...I have something to tell you.

        "I-"

       "Hey, guys! We got our picnic set up!" Pacificus called.

       Willow let go of my hand, her cheeks heated. I scooched away from her, shocked by Pacificus' interruption. Of course someone will interrupt my confession.

       While we were having our picnic, I could feel someone staring at me. But I didn't care. Since my first attempt at a confession didn't go well, I'm going to have to come up with a Plan B.

       After the picnic, Gianna and Willow chose to go swimming in the ocean. I was going to walk along the seashore when Pacificus approached me.

       "What is it, Pacificus?" I said, still annoyed at him for ruining my confession.

       The blond boy grinned sheepishly. "Listen, I'm sorry for ruining your thing with Willow."

       "Yeah, you should be."

       Pacificus ignored me. "Anyway, I have a plan...."

                     -------------------------------------------------------------- 

      I leaned against a palm tree, anxiously waiting for Willow to come. The water was a shiny turquoise, shimmering from the sunlight. There were other palm trees on the beach, near the foliage that resided on the edge of the beach. In my hand was a small, white flower.

      I hope Pacificus' plan works.

      About a few minutes later, I spotted Willow as she was walking to where I was.

      Her face turned pink when she saw me. "Y-Y/N? W-what are you doing here?"

      I took a step towards her. "Willow," I began, as I tucked the flower behind her ear. "I...I think I'm in love with you. I have for a while. And, uh, I was wondering if maybe you felt the same about me?"

      Willow's face became a bright red. "Y/N," she whispered. "I... love you too."

      I smiled, then leaned in for a kiss.