🍋 promise

🍋 y/n bottom ;)

"What the hell is your problem?!" You said trying to sit up in the bed he threw you on.

"Why the fuck did you agree to go to Inazuma with The Balladeer and Signora?! I cant go with you guys!" He shouted at me.

"I wasn't about to say no to the Tsaritsa!" You growled.

You looked him up and down and noticed his hands were now fists.

He saw you as you started to get scared and back away from him. He let out a long sigh before releasing his hands from fists and walked over to the bed.

"Y/n I don't feel comfortable with you leaving with them. The electro archon is not someone to deal with." He said softly as he sat down on the bed.

You decided to crawl back over to him and put your hand on his back trying to comfort him.

"I'll be okay, I know Signora will protect me. I'm not sure about Balladeer but." You said in his

When you said that his face turned anger. He quickly looked at you before pushing you down on the back and pinning your wrists above your head.

"I'm the only one who's supposed to protect you!" He said gripping your wrists tighter.

He crawled over your body which made you squirm.

"I'm really upset with you right now, y/n. I'm the only person who you should be traveling with. I'm the only person you should even know. I knew it was a mistake showing you then." He sighed before getting closer to your face.

You tried to turn your head away and glued your eyes closed which made him from before he grabbed your cheeks forcing your lips to pucker up.

"I'm going to make you regret ever agreeing to her majesty." He said before closing his eyes and kissing you.

You moaned in response which made him loosen up his grip on your wrists. He started to kiss you more aggressively and sloppy.

He shoved his tongue in your mouth just like before. You could feel as he twirled his tongue around yours.

You started to sink in the bed as he sunk into you.

He suddenly pulled away from kissing you and just looked at you. You both were panting as you stared at eachother. He shot you a grin before getting off from ontop of you and getting off the bed.

You sat up to look at what he was doing but he was searching under the bed for something.

"Is something wrong?" You asked him as you crossed your legs trying to stop the throbbing.

He just looked up at you before pulling a long rope out from under the bed. Your eyes went huge which made him grin.

He crawled over to you grabbing your wrists together before tightly wrapping the rope around them. You flinched in pain as the rope rubbed against your bare wrists.

He then wrapped the remaining rope around the headboard so you couldn't move your arms from that spot. You squirmed as he went back to kissing you.

Since both his hands were free now, he started trailing his finger up and down your stomach pushing your shirt up.

He pulled away from your mouth before traveling down to your neck. He started sucking on your neck passionately.

He stopped for a second which made you start breathing heavily.

"I will make a mark on you everywhere on your body so those futui harbingers know you're mine." He said as you felt his lips mouth those words.

You felt his hand start to trail under your shirt up to your chest. You started to squirm when his cold fingers got closer and closer to your nipples.