The Rooster

"What do you mean you let him get away?!" Knaves voice was almost silenced as she rushed outside hearing the commotion.

"You really wanted me to fight the prince of Khaenri'ah myself?!" Damselette's voice was cracking every time she rose her voice.

You sat in the snow with your hands and arms forced behind your back as you sat awkwardly in the middle of their fight.

Damselette had tied you up after Kaeya disappeared into the forest without any trace, it was as if he was never there in the first place.

"So the one we've been looking for just magically shows up the moment y/n is in danger? Nah, y/n definitely has connections to them and i'll force the secrets out of them one way or another." You saw Knave stomp her way over to you through the snow as it flew all around her making a path way to you.

"Don't speak lies on my name" You snapped your neck to avoid looking at her irritated face.

You heard her growl and rush towards you.

"You need to learn to respect people! Was freezing you half to death not enough?! Do you want me to torture you?! I swear I will torture you much more than Dottore ever would." Her threats shook you but you continued to argue back and forth with her.

"Torture me then, just remember The Tsaritsa would be highly disappointed in you if you killed me." The condensation from your mouth flew up around your eyes which clouded your vision for a second.

"As If I care." She scoffed as she stopped treading through the snow.

"HAH, You think Im loyal to Her Majesty? I'd turn away from her any given chance!" She choked on her laugh that slowly turnt into a cackle.

You could hear uncomfortable noises come from Damselette as the snow ruffled while she moved to Knave.

"Arlecchino, maybe you shouldn't admit such things to someone you don't trust. It may be known by a few Fatui but.." Her soft voice had concern in it.

Knave had mumbled every curse word under the sun.

"Do not speak of my real name!" Those words caught your attention.

Moving your head to face back to the two women in front of you revealing Knaves hand rolled into a fist as her face was blood shot red from anger.

"But you always let me call you by your real name." Damselette had a soft smile on her face as her cheeks were blush red.

"Not in front of people I don't like. Who's side are you even on?! Right now you're attacking me like i'm in the wrong!"

"Uh oh, the girl friends are fighting." Your shoulders bobbed up and down as you tried to shrug but your hands were still behind your back.

Both the fighting girls snapped their necks to look back at you. Damselette had a grin on her face, you could say the complete opposite for Knave.

"You better shut up, y/n! You're dead once I tell Her Majesty about how Kaeya came to save you. Pick a man and stay with them, you damn slut!" Her eyes looked your body up and down as you were basically turning blue from how long you've been out in the snow now.

"I'm the slut? You seemed awfully obsessed with La Signora, or Rosalyn I should say, and now you're all over Damselette." You had to force those words out.

She was definitely going to kill you now.

Instead her face that was just tense a minute ago turned to peacefulness in a split second.

Her white short hair with a streak of black was swaying with the rising night winds as the sun that was already being block by clouds, started to set.

Her black eyes that had those x's in the middle looked straight into your e/c. Her eyelashes fluttered as the raging snowflakes flew onto her face.