Kaeya

I'm going to say damsellete has red eyes since we don't know what color they are yet!

.

You were standing in the 3 feet snow, barely any clothes on, on the brink of freezing to death. The only thing you had was a rusted iron sword and your vision to defend yourself.

Knave threw you outside after you "accidentally" talked back to her. She had warned you it was apart of your "training" and there would be people specially trained by her that would attack you at any given minute.

Clattering your teeth together as your feet were gripping the snow beneath you, your body shook as you picked up the rusted sword.

It didn't have any shine to it, maybe because the sun was blocked or the fact it looked like it was going to snap with one blow from all the erosion on it.

This has to be some sick joke right? You don't know who all those people are and you just got kidnapped.

They all believe it's your fault for the gnosis but you didn't even know what a gnosis was until Signora, Scaramouche, and you went to Inazuma.

Your ankle had an uneven, nasty slit in it, while it wasn't bandaged so dried blood mixed with fresh blood and snow sat in the cut.

That must've been where Dottore placed that tracking device. At this point, you wish you still had it in you so you could be saved.

Crunch

A crunch in the snow made you come back to your senses and stop thinking about everything and anything.

The once light snow started to turn into a blizzard as it was getting harder and harder to see anything around you. You didn't know how to use your vision on free will, it came when you needed it most.

You were spinning in circles as you gripped your eroded sword trying to see if there was anyone out there or if you were just losing your mind already.

"Hello?" You called out into the snowy void.

"Hello, y/n, Kanve wanted her little orphan soldiers to attack you, but I think you're fine enough to fight me." The smaller female finally stepped into your sight of view, as she was fully clothed.

She wore a white coat with that was lined with grayish black fur. The wings on top of her head blended in with the coat she wore along with the snow surrounding us.

Her mask still on her face as her eyes were now finally open. Her red eyes reminded you of Dottore and Dilucs, although hers were a dark ruby red that could easily reflect off the snow.

The mask she wore crossed out parts of her eyes, yet she didn't seem bothered by it. Her long hair flowed behind her, almost dragging against the snow as the snow was up to her kneecaps.

You held your sword out in front of you as you tried to stay as steady as possible, wanting to ignore how you most definitely have frostbite now.

She stopped walking as she was a couple of feet away from you. The two of you just stayed put for a few minutes as she observed your frail body in this weather.

She just had a slight smile on her face as she moved her hands above her head and intertwined her fingers together.

Crack

She cracked all her fingers at once.

"I'll take it easy on you, y/n. I wont use my delusion. I'll allow you to use your vision though, that is.. if you know how to activate it." She mocked a smile.

In a blink of an eye, she was right a few inches away from your face, as her hand was in a fist, smashing right into your rib cage.

It all went in slow motion as you felt yourself being knocked off the ground, flying backwards, pain all over your body.