Saber Clip 1: Desast's New Power

Aizawa, the students, and the swordsmen are watching Ren fight a Black hoodie figure.

Y/N is helping Miyuki and Akito is helping Yuna from their fight.

Y/n: Miyuki... Are you alright?

Miyuki: Yeah and Y/N... Please don't let go...*hug him tightly*

*hug him tightly*

(A/N:

Y/N: *hug her back as well* Don't worry, Miyuki I won't let go...

Akito: Yuna... Are you okay?

Yuna: Yes... But... *looking at the black hoodie figure* He the one who attacked us before is he?

Akito looked at the black hoodie figure that make him mad.

Akito: He is...*anger*

They look at the battle with Ren and the Black hoodie figure.

The Black hoodie figure is using a chain scythe and Ren uses his Fuusouken Hayate.

Ren charges at him with his wind element to move him faster, but The Black hoodie figure manages the same speed as him.

After the strike at each other and then they have been pushing back.

Black hoodie figure: You never change... Have you, Ren?

When he said that, they are shocked to hear that and they look at Ren as if he was confused.

Ren: How did you know me?

The black hoodie figure sighed and look at him.

Black hoodie figure: Same old Ren...

The black Hoodie figure raises his hand and he takes out of his hoodie and reveals himself.

After he reveals himself, Akito scans him but then he has no information about him and that got him confused

Akito: What? *confused*

Y/N: What's wrong?

Akito: I can't find any information about him.

Y/N: Then who is here?

???: This is not my form...

That got them confused.

???: Let me show you my real self...

Then suddenly he transforms into a humanoid Megiddo and reveals himself...

Aizawa, the students, and the swordsmen are completely and utterly shocked that is a Megiddo himself

Aizawa, the students, and the swordsmen are completely and utterly shocked that is a Megiddo himself. Ren was wide eye and shocked that he know who it is.

Ren: Desast?! I thought you are dead!

Aiden: Y/N? *looking at Y/N* do you know this Megiddo?

Y/N: Yeah... He is the traitor of the Megiddo...

Making Aiden and his friends shocked and look back at Desast and they never thought that the Megiddo become a traitor.

Desast: Oh Ren... How come you never thought that I came back from the dead.

Ren: How? How are you even alive?!

Desast: That has to wait... And now here I am wanting a rematch...

Ren: Alright... Then begin it on!

Desast: But first let me show you my new power!

Desast then pulls out of his hand and reveals Jaken Edge Driver and the Aiden realized and know about that Driver.

Aiden: That Driver...

Desast put on his hip then the belt automatically runs out from the right side of his waist and loops around his hip to secure it.

Jaken Ejji Doraibā!

He then pulls out his Wonder Book from his hand and reveals itself King Fenrir.

Y/N: A Wonder Rider Book?

Akito: But how?! How did he get it?!

King Fenrir!

Katsute sekainoowari o motarasu ni unmei, osoroshi kamikemono ga ita.

Desast: Henshin!

Kaimetsu battō! Kingufenriru! Kaimetsu itsusatsu! Kyodaina ōkami to metsubō ken kaimetsu ga majiwaru toki, shikkoku no ken ga jiyū ni kowareru!

Desast become Kamen rider Tyrfing!

Making Ren and everyone completely and utter shock and horrified that he becomes a Kamen rider.

Desast: Now I have shown you my power and become a Kamen rider... And now I am Kamen rider Tyrfing!

End of Clip

Sergil1612: That is the end of a Clip! What do you guys think? You see I decided to make a clip for the future chapter coming up in the future. It will take time to create this chapter. And what do you think about Desast new power and becoming a Kamen rider? What coming to another Clip of the chapter? Well stay to and find out and also have a good everyone!