Chapter 1 blue team meets The ghost crew

As Ezra and Sabine was walking around on lothal holding hands together as they where both happy together. Then they both saw a ship and it didn't look like one of the east of the galaxy but from a new planet. It crashed landed onto the ground hard as Sabine and Ezra ran too it as they saw 7 people walking out of the ship together as Ezra and Sabine grabbed their blasters as they pointed them at blue team.

Mammal's pov (me)
Me and my squad walked out of our ship as we had one of my squad mates as it was saphira she was hurt as I had her close to me. Then I noticed two young teenagers pointing their weapons at us. I said we mean you no harm I said, where are you guys from? Said Ezra, from planet earth said saphira. You can put your weapons down now said prime, yeah it's making me feel uncomfortable said SabineWren44, me too said kirtio, Samething said wolf, yeah just put your weapons away said rogue, the two teenagers put their weapons away as I said we need medical attention for my friend I said, yeah sure come with us said Ezra as we followed the two teenagers to their base.

Later at their base...

We gave saphira medical treatment for her as we took off her Spartan armour off her as she said captain are we going to find a way back home? Said saphira, yes we will I hope I said, mammal we have their leader wanting to us said prime, who's their leader? I said, I don't know so far said prime, well let's go meet their leader I said as I got up and walked where their leader  as we walked to the command room. So you must be from planet earth? Said their leader, yes we are and thanks for the help with my squad mates I said. You're welcome but we need to know why you're here for? Said their leader, we got shot from a covenant warship and we want into hyperspace but didn't know we would crash land on this planet I said. Hmm I see, what's your name? I'm Spartan captain Mammal 442 and this is roboknightprime but you can call him prime I said, and your other team mates? Said their leader, well we have rogue and saphira and kirtio and wolf and Sabinewren44, who are you guys? I said, I'm captain Hera and this is my husband kanan Jedi knight and this is our son and daughter Ezra and Sabine said Hera, nice to meet you guys I said, then cortana said mammal can I say something said cortana, yeah sure I said as I opened my hand as we all saw her in my hand, hello I'm cortana Captain Spartan Mammal's AI said cortana, we never saw one of these things before said Hera, well you have now I said, yeah said cortana, we have incoming captain! Said saphira as she had her Spartan armour back on her, incoming what? I said, I don't know but they have white armour said saphira. White armour? I said, oh no it's the emiper!? Said Hera as we all heard someone turning on a weapon as its colour was red and the person had black armour on him as he said its now where your rebellion dies here said the man, SPARTANS OPEN FIRE! I said as we grab our battle rifles and opened fire on him but he used the force to stop the bullets as he shot them right back at us as our Spartan armour shields protected us but they flyed right off of us as we heard someone say SABINE!!! I turned around as I saw the two teenagers one of them where shot by Vader as I saw Ezra's eyes turn hateful at Vader, Ezra turned on his green lightsaber as kanan said EZRA NO! Said kanan as Vader cut off Ezra's left hand right off of him as Ezra scammed out of pain as Vader was going to kill Ezra but I shot Vader with my handgun as Vader fell down as I ran up to Ezra as I picked him up and his lightsaber as kanan ran up to us as he helped me with Ezra as saphira was helping Sabine, BLUE TEAM FELL BACK! FELL BACK NOW! I said as me and saphira and prime and kirtio and rogue and wolf and Sabinewren44 ran with Hera and her family into their ship, I helped kanan put Ezra and Sabine into the media bay. Ezra started to wake up as he tried to get up but kanan hold Ezra down as kanan was trying to stop the bleeding from ezras hand. As Hera was saving her daughter, there that should stop the bleeding said kanan, im sorry this happened kanan I said, it's not your fault Mammal said kanan, okay I said as I walked out of the media bay. So hows the two teenagers going to be okay? Said prime, yes they will be I said, man who was that guy in black armour? Said rogue, that was Vader a dark lord of the sith said kanan as he walked to us. A dark lord? Please said rogue, rogue if he's dangerous we have to be sure to know how to fight against this dark lord of the sith I said, we're Spartans mammal we know how to fight said prime, that's true said kirtio, I think captain mammal is right said saphira, thanks saphira I said, let's just hope we can survive from Vader I said. We will said saphira, I nodded at her, as Hera said I don't know where to go now said Hera, well we can go to the old base we had said kanan, with the Bendo? Said Hera, yeah he'll probably help us said kanan, like the last time he was close to kill us! Said Hera, we don't have any other ideas to go to said kanan. Fine we're going there said Hera. Okay said kanan.

Later on...

We landed the ghost ship down as the blast door opened and we all saw dead body's on the ground of rebels and stromtroopers too. We walked out of the ship first as we Spartans pointed our weapons around to see if theirs any one like the covenant or the empier was here, all clear I said as I put my battle rifle behide my back as kanan walked up to us Spartans, this way kanan said, rogue prime kirtio wolf and Sabinewren you guys stay with the rest of the ghost crew members, me and saphira will go with kanan I said. Copy that captain said prime, good luck said rogue.

Later on...

We where looking for the Bendo as kanan said he should be here said kanan. Then me and saphira saw the Bendo we pointed our battle rifles at him as we didn't know if he was on our side, the Bendo used the force to grab our weapons as Bendo said hmm weird type of weapons and human beings part man and machine said Bendo. We're called Spartans I said. Hmm I see what's your name Spartans? Said Bendo, I'm captain Spartan Mammal and this is Lt saphira I said, hmm someone you have hiding behind you two hmm? Said Bendo. Sigh said kanan, JEDI KNIGHT JANAN! Said Bendo, Bendo please we came to stay here for awhile said kanan, I should kill you for what you did to my planet said Bendo, BENDO ENOUGH! I said, how dare you to talk to me like that Spartan mammal said Bendo, we are only here to see if you can let us stay here for awhile I said. Hmm you can said Bendo, thanks I said.

I hope you guys like this new book of mine...plz tell me if you did like it.

Starring in this book is...
roboknightprime Rogue_Divsion kirito1138 Spiritwolf76 Saphira1208 sabinewren44

If your new following me plz go follow my good old friends plz.

MAMMAL OUT!!!