Chapter 3 training the teenagers to become spartans and meeting the abiter

As we finally got to planet reach we where safe for now from Vader but I had a feeling that he's coming soon so we're going to teach the teenagers how to become Spartans.

Mammal's pov (me)
I was teaching the two teenagers with my squad as saphira was fighting against Sabine as I was fighting against Ezra teaching them how to become Spartans like us but much different then us because me and my squad are the original version of Spartans. I was in my Spartan armour as saphira was too and the two teenagers where in ODSTs armour for now because they're rookies, Ezra jumped up into the air as he was going to punch me but I dogged that punch as I kicked him from behind him as he fell down onto the ground as I heard Sabine running up to me as I grabbed her from behind myself as I though her onto the ground as I grabbed her by her chest as saphira grabbed Ezra by his chest too as I helped Sabine back up as she still wanted to fight me, I'LL KICK YOUR ASS! Said Sabine as I said I know you can but your not I said, Ezra walked up to his girlfriend and said Sabine it's okay said Ezra as Sabine clam down as I let her go as we all saw captain keys walked up to us, SIR! Me and saphira both said, at ease Spartans said captain keys as I said what's the matter captain? I said to captain keys, there's been something out there looking for planet reach and I'm betting its the covenant and Vader's army said captain keys, okay so send us to find what is going on I said, that's the mission for your squad said captain keys, I'll get blue team to armour up said saphira, good I said. You're going to take Sabine and Ezra on this mission said captain keys, wait what? Sir all do respect my squad can do this mission but the teenagers aren't ready for this mission I said. Captain mammal that's a order said captain keys, yes sir, you heard the captain get ready I said to the teenagers as they got themselves ready, I grabbed my battle rifle and put it behind my back and I grabbed my handguns, then prime and rogue and kirtio and wolf and Sabinewren44 and saphira walked up to me, we're ready mammal said saphira, good I said, wait why are they coming with us? Said prime, captain keys told me to take them with us on this mission I said, okay said rogue, listen up Spartans I said as they all walked up to me as I said, the mission is to save them abiter and some of his people on halo I said as rogue said the arbiter? Yes the arbiter he's on our side now and captain keys needs him, now let's get into the ghost ship and get going I said as my squad grabbed their things and weapons as so did the teenagers did too. We got into the ghost ship as saphira got into the ploit sit as she flyed off as I sit down besides her as I said punch it I said as saphira took us into hyperspace to halo.

Later on halo...

We landed the ghost ship down as I opened the blast door as I grabbed my battle rifle and made sure there was no covnant troopers around as there was no of them around us so far. We all walked out of the ghost ship as I and my squad walked into a old base of the covnant. Rogue took a look around himself as he said this is crazy looking for the abiter said rogue, I know said kirtio, it's weird said wolf, I put my hand up in the air telling my squad to stop moving as saphira walked up to me and said what's the matter captain? Said saphira, we're being followed I said as we turned around to see the abiter and some of his clan behind him. Rogue pointed his weapon at the abiter as I said rogue he's on our side now I said, you sure mammal? Said rogue, I'm sure that captain keys is telling us the truth because if the abiter would've had killed us all by now I said. You're right Spartan Mammal 442 said the abiter, we all turned around to see the abiter he and his clan was behind us as the abiter said to me and my squad saying it's finally time to meet you and your squad Spartan mammal and other Spartans said the abiter, it's nice to meet you to abiter I said, so should we go now? Said the abiter, yes, Spartans let's go I said but I saw a sniper jackles as it shot at saphira but I moved her away from being shot at as I took the hit as I fell down onto the ground as I heard my shields where going off like crazy as cortana said MAMMAL! Said cortana, I'm okay just hurting still but the armour took more of the hit for me I said. CAPTAIN! Said saphira as she ran up to me and helped me back up, where did that shot come from? I said, up there! Said Ezra, prime! Take out that sniper and kill the ugly mother fucker! I said. YES SIR! Said prime as he grabbed his sniper rifle and pointed the rifle right at the jackle and shot it killing the jackle as more of them came out of cover as they opened fired at us. BLUE TEAM FALL BACK FALL BACK NOW! I said as we all ran to the ghost ship together as we got into it as I closed the blast door and said to SAPHIRA GET US OUT OF HERE NOW! I said, YES SIR! Said said as she flyed the ghost ship off of halo back to planet reach.

I hope you guys liked this new chapter.

Starring in this book is...
roboknightprime Rogue_Divsion Saphira1208 sabinewren44 kirito1138 Spiritwolf76