Chapter 7

Meredith Grey

"Okay" I say putting on some gloves.

"You know this is not the way I would want you to see my dick" he smirks.

"Would you like a nurse to come and do what they get paid to do?" I ask sweetly.

"Nah" He shakes his head and I sigh with a giggle.

"Okay then" I breath letting out a breath my face still red from the crying.

I slowly pull the covers off of him and removing the hospital gown. He wasn't lying I mean...

I slowly remove the catheter it went well there was no infection so it was quick.

"All done" I say.

"Perfect I can walk now" he chuckles.

"Yes, yes you can" I say softly taking off my gloves and washing my hands.

I sit next to his bed. But he moves over and pats the spot next to him. I slowly get up and turn away from him. I close the curtains and turn back towards with. He gives me a soft smile that I return and I lay next to him in bed.

I lay there as he wraps his arm around me and kisses my head. "I want a surgery and if it doesn't work out I'll do chemo" he says.

"Derek pancreatic cancer is scary so so scary" I say.

"I know, I know not many people survive five years after their diagnoses Meredith this could kill me easily even if I fight it" he says.

"I really like you Derek and, and I know we've only known eachother for like a week, but I do" I say nervously.

I feel him wrap his arms around me harder. "I like you too" he says and I can feel him press his lips to my forehead.

We stay there laying with eachother until the door opens. "Meredith" I hear someone say harshly.

I groan wishing Cristina would just go away but I know she won't. "Cristina I swear if you-" I start.

"I won't say anything but Dr. Bailey wants all of us...now" she says.

"Oh okay" I say before getting up I hesitate but I kiss Derek on the head and run out of the room.

"So you do like your patient" Cristina says raising her eyebrow.

"Yes, yes I do" I sigh as we walk towards Dr. Bailey.

"Okay" she smirks as we stop.

"Yang you're with Burke, O'Malley you're in the pit, Karev-Torrez, Stevens-Montgomery, and Grey you're with me and the chief" she says.

They all nod and walk away now it's just me and Dr. Bailey.

"We have a patient and see if he has changed his mind about killing himself" Dr. Bailey muttered.

I nod and we head to Derek's room. She knocks on his door before walking in.

"Get out" he says. I look and some girl is there leaning over his bed touching his face. She was wearing a short skirt and a slutty top.

"Der baby, don't you miss me?" she woman asked trailing her finger along his jaw line.

"No, no Jess why can't you leave me alone" he begs he looks like he isnt even bothered just annoyed.

"Because I love you" she says.

"No you don't you just want to hurt me because you are a crazy ass bitch" he says his voice rising he was pissed off.

I couldn't watch it happen anymore so I barge past Bailey and pull the woman off of him.

"Hey love" he smiled.

"Hi, who is this lovely woman?" I ask.

"I was just telling her to go" he says.

"Hm" I hum letting her go and pushing her towards the door.

"Don't worry love she's just an ex" he says.

I look over at Dr. Bailey with a raised eyebrow and I look back at Derek. "Not worried she just..you didn't seem to be enjoying her company" I lie, I was worried.

"Okay well Mr. Shepherd have you changed your mind about how to deal with your cancer?" Dr. Bailey asked clearing her throat.

"I have actually" he says.

"And what would it be?" Dr. Webber asks.

"I want to see if you guys could try to get atleast most of it surgically and if that doesn't work I want to do chemo" he says.

"We can schedule an OR for Saturday" He nods.

"Great" he says.

"Okay Mr. Shepherd that's all we'll be put of your way" Dr. Bailey says.

I look at him giving him a smile and leave the room.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

I started watching Lucifer my friend said it's really good I'm on episode 2.

Suggestions?