chapter 4: wicked war machine

I only own ocs

Author pov:

Jake forest Connor stands in front of 30 million insurrection his suit helmet is cracked showing his right eye.

He reloaded his gun starts going to work. He starts shooting them.

(Song starts playing in the background)

Still under the calamity trance. Jake shoots them all with calm aggressive attitude. He has orders to survive meaning he has to kill u.d.f. & Insurrection empire.

His kill count already climbing up to 15 million. It was brutal messy wet graphic, some u.d.f. soldiers got in his way he killed them on the spot.

Jake punch through the big guy's chest so hard his chest combusted how hard he can put that force of a space ship ramming.

He threw him behind. Continue to shoot all around with precision Aim. His focus was sharp & clean, calm under pressure. When he finally got 30 million kills some insurrection soldiers survived they all ran off calling Jake wicked war machine.

Song ends:

Jake ran to the kill azuma till raizo gets here.

Epilogue:

Kyogi kaiser eyes dropped down his face. Kyuren trying to calm him down. Until a hand grabbed his. Raizo's mother Chisato li.

She pulled him to hugged him

She pulled him to hugged him. Calamity died down he hugged her started crying. He fell apart. Both forces broke their trance realize what they done. Space fighter alien pilots same time too. All grieved azuma realized it was Chisato he cowered back to his ship waiting for raizo li to come.

Chisato: sorry for Frank's death. But your hurting everyone around you. This is exactly what azuma wanted. I have to go now go to kuoh after all this is over

To be continued:

Later