final chapter 3: kaiser company mercenary forces

I only owned ocs

Author pov:

All u.d.f forces celebrated their victory. Darek Kyle Carmichael former fox wolf & now mercenary to the kaiser company. One of the few remaining survivor of the destruction of planet presidia.

Walking to wall of pictures of all the people they lost from the beginning of the 60 year war. He saw the picture of his wife Claire Carmichael & two kids celcila & Ralph.

(2:01 - end only)

Scott recker walked beside him so did Matt recker Scott's son & Claire's first born son. She was a great fox warrior house wife (she looks like rias gremory with long brown hair) the two left & moved on.

Darek on their on other hand was heartbroken. He leaves he will never find peace. Later on every soldier from every faction are chowing down or doing whatever still waiting for orders. Millions of them lost their homes in planet colonys that insurrection empire had taking away from them.

Their only 20 planets still remaining that their from. Everything else is uninhibited. Terry Redfield aka raizo li reincarnated saw darek still in his gear but eating.

terry: where you going?

Darek: South America on earth black water planet you guys too are going but I'll burrowed one of their shuttles to get their. Insurrectionits escape there hiding. There not gonna anything about it. So I will hunt down them & kill them * picks up a plate of food * ah shit * eat his food *

Terry stares at him concerned darek can tell where this is going

Darek: if I go home. Human or alien will asked me. " why you do it " me. I will not say a damn word, you know why. They wouldn't understand why we did what we have to do. It is what it is. Not until they see it first but that will happened

Terry:.....

Darek: no I'm better off alone * gives him his phone number * Japan area code. Have kyuren or kyogi to call me when they need me

He walks away to his shuttle & takes off to earth.

Timeskip:

Kyogi looks at the body of frank bly.
He carrassed his hair leans down for a kiss on his forehead. Covers him up with a body bag. Morgue people placed him in the coffin. Soldiers dressed up in formal wears saluted they shoot their guns in the air.

U.d.f. space fighters fly over pay respects to their fallen comrades.