First Day Of School (Part 2.)

Aye, part one went well. Lets hope this goes smoothly. Also i'm SO sorry for how long this took to update. I've been really drained and i just haven't bother to continue this. I was writing a sanegiyu so my dearest apologies. </3

Albedo Pov

School.. right. It's good to be back. I've missed classes, and Sucrose. Along with my science club members. Oh and Chemistry.. and History.. but not the point!

I walked up to the lady at the front desk, and grabbed my key. She was very nice, but I was to awkward to make small talk. I managed to mutter something.
' Thank you. '

She gave me a nod, and I started making my way to the stairs. I quickly rushed up to my dorm, and unlocked the door. Someone was.. showering? Oh well. Not like that's any of my business. I started to unpack the very little stuff I had. I grabbed my book, and sat down at my desk. I was about half way through the book already, so I picked up where I left off. When i heard the bathroom door open. I looked up and saw, Kaeya? No way. Why do i have to share with him of all people?! But I have to admit.. he looks really good.

He had a towel around his waist and he even had a six pack. His hair was down and hanging off of his shoulders. His eye patch was off for once, and he even had a tattoo. It was a skull with gold rushing out of its eyes. It was a pretty cool tattoo. When i realized I was staring, I felt my cheeks heat up. I had to get something out. But Kaeya beat me to it.

' Ah, hello Albedo. Funny seeing you here as my dorm mate. ' He forced a smile, but it was really awkward.

' Hi, Kaeya.. before we have a conversation please get dressed.. ' I flushed red, instantly looking away.

I'd assume he heard me, cause out of the corner of my eye I saw him nod. He grabbed his clothes off of the bed and changed, soon he came out of the bathroom. He was wearing sweatpants and a tanktop. His hair was in a high ponytail and his eye patch was back on. He also smelled really good. Like, really good. He almost smelled like a flower, but also like honey..? I don't know how to explain it.

I saw him grab his charger and sit on the bed, putting his headphones on and listening to something on his phone. Probably TikTok. It is a trendy app right now, so it wouldn't surprise me.

I grabbed my notebook and took notes on what I was reading for a book report in english. I could feel eyes on me for a moment, clearly they were Kaeya's. I felt my heart skip a beat. But why? I don't like him.. do I?

I was about to speak up when a knock at the door was heard, Kaeya and I both looked up before he said something.

' I'll get it. '

Kaeya got up, walking over to the door to find.. Childe standing there? He walked outside and closed the door.

' What are you doing here?! How did you even get my dorm number?! ' I could hear him say, I quietly snorted. He was so oblivious.

' Calm down, I asked the front desk lady. I'm curious on who your dorm mate is. It was awfully quiet in there. Did you get your brother or something! ' Childe laughed. His laugh was so obnoxious.

' Great heavens! No i didn't get my brother. I'm sharing a dorm with... Albedo. ' He hesitated. Why did he hesitate? Is he embarrassed to have me as his Dorm-mate?

' Haaah? No way! Lucky you huh? You should try to start a conversation with him. Maybe you'll end up datinggg! '

I felt my face heat up. How embarrassing.. the thought of it rushed through my mind. I'd like that, but no way it'd happen.

' Shut up Childe. I don't like him like that. And no way i'd take your shitty advice, don't even. ' He scoffed.

I knew it. He doesn't like me like that. Why did i even get my hopes up? It's not like he'd like someone like me.

' Alright. If you say so! I'll leave you two alone now. Have a good night Kaeya, i'll text you! '

Thank god he's leaving. I hate Childe with my gut.

' Yeah thanks.. i'll text you later. ' He walked back inside and sat back down in bed, grabbing his phone again. He said something.

'I'm sorry about that.. he's always like that. ' He looked guilty.

I looked up from my book and looked directly at him.

' No, it's quite alright. I don't mind it. ' I muttered, I was slightly annoyed, but not at him.

' Ah thats good! I'll try to get him to stop that.. '

He looked relieved. It was kind of cute.. but he doesn't like me. So I need to stop thinking like that.

Those were the only things spoken that night. Shortly after we both fell asleep. I slept decent, it could've been better.