Fnafwrld!Fredbear x Fem!Reader

(Requested)

If someone would've told me today was the day I'd get fucked by a cartoon, I wouldn't have believed them. I really went from playing the newest Pokémon like fnaf game.. to well.. here.

Now you may be wondering where here is, if I knew how I got here I'd say I'm lying. I'm in FNaF World. I started off aimlessly walking around to see if I can find any hints or ANYTHING as to how to get out.

After wandering around for a while, I found FredBear, the dude who basically bossed us around the whole game. He's bigger in person. I was surprised but I still decided to ask him for help.

Let's just say that didn't work out.

I ended up in the woods with him, at least I think we were. All I saw were trees. Even the enemy animatronics didn't show up once. It started with him asking questions on who I am or how I got here.

He knew he had to get answers out of me somehow and so he decided torture was the best way to do so.

"What're you planning to do to me?" I asked the golden animatronic.
"Whatever it takes." With those words, he began to tie me up, I thought the torture he was going for would be nothing more that punching or drowning. I was wrong.

"Do whatever you want, I doubt I'd be able to answer." Fredbear laughed at this.
"I don't think you're supposed to consent to torture, whatever. It'll make me feel better about helping my friends." I looked at the bear after he said that.

Wasn't he supposed to just be giving orders on where to go and what to do? I never thought he'd be taking matters into his own hands... paws?

Considering I was home before I came here, I was wearing a 'I'm staying home' type of out fit. It consisted of a (f/c) oversized shirt and some thin shorts. The bear took into account my outfit and used it to his advantage.

His hands would wander ever so slightly, one cupped my breast and the other grabbed me neck applying slight pressure. The action alone began to make me feel the wetness travel out of my vagina. My body shouldn't be reacting this way. Not to this.

Fredbear seemed to take into account my reactions and decided to escalate the situation. He soon began to slowly make his way into my shorts and here's the crazy part. I wanted this to happen. My shorts were slowly pulled off as I began to be exposed to the outside breeze. I shuddered at the breeze that hit my clothed heat.

Fredbear passed his finger bulky over my wetness multiple times, I even began to grind against it until he retracted his hand.

"Tell me where you came from." He spoke out, I almost immediately told him this was a game. However he saw my hesitance and asked the question once more.

"In my world, th-this place is a game." Fredbears interest was caught and once again began to bring his finger near my warmth again. Slowly taking off my underwear, as he began to once again rub my clit.
"You'll tell me more won't you?" He spoke out, preparing to insert his animatronic finger into me.

"Al-all I know is you send out Freddy and his friends to investigate why things have been haywire." I spoke out quickly, I wanted him to continue. As they say, anything is a dildo if you're brave enough.

He began to slowly push his finger in and as he did I squeezed my eyes shut, and focused on the pleasure rather than the pain. The bear not only began to finger me, but massage my clit at the same time. I let out a lewd moan and the bear looked at me, mischief appeared in his plastic eyes.

"What was that sound you made? Can you do it again?" He asked teasingly, I knew he knew what it was the same way he knew what he was doing. I opened my mouth to speak but he thrusted his finger deeper. I threw my head back and moaned louder.

.........

......

Y'all I don't know if I can keep this going 😭
I can't take it seriously

Anyways- if y'all want me to continue it, let me know with a comment or vote, please and thank you T-T

ALSO!

Up next

William Afton x fem! Reader
Molten Freddy x fem! Reader
TBA