Requested~ Montyx fem!reader

Hey guys I just wanted to let you know I changed my name lmao. <3

   Also! This is before rough sex Monty.

   (Unedited)
————————————

     "I'm (Y/n) a.k.a, Rockstar. I'm Monty's helper. I keep him in line and make sure he doesn't have any fits throughout the day." I sighed clocked into my shift at the Pizzaplex.

      I looked around, I saw lights on and the security bots scattering out more than normal.

     'This place was kinda creepy without kids to  liven it up. ' I shook my head  and continued to walk toward Monty's green room. I heard thrashing and banging along with screaming inside.

      I quickly used my level 10 pass and opened the door. Rather than seeing blood everywhere I saw Monty's eyes glow red as he turned to the door. Once he set his eyes on me, his eyes began to dim and he looked above his head. He was holding up one of the newer day shift guards practically about to throw him.

     "... It's not what it looks like, he started it." Monty quickly said averting his eyes as he still held the guard above his head.

      "Monty put him down." I spoke sternly and watched the metal animatronic quickly drop the guard resulting in a yell and groan of pain following soon after. Monty on the other hand began to hiss at the guard as the guard scurried behind me.

     "What happened?" I asked rubbing me temples as Monty's eyes began to flash red.
      "That little shit-" he began as I cut him off.

     "I don't want a peep out of you, go charge up." Monty's mouth opened in disbelief.
      "But-" he tried to speak but quickly decided to shut his snout after seeing my expression. He left grumbling to his back room charging station.

      "Thank you, Ms. (L/n)! I don't know what I would've done without you-" I eyed them suspiciously.
      "Yeah yeah whatever. Now cut to the chase, what the hell were doing in here without any surveillance?" I asked them as they scratched the back of their head nervously.

      "I wanted to check out the animatronic everyone was so scared of. Well, everyone except you... how do you do it?" They asked slowly getting closer to me.

     "You don't need to know. Next time, don't come into an area you aren't mandated to come into. You're new, get that through your skull." I said after scoffing and I heard them laugh.

     "You're very over protective of that thing, huh. Funny how it tried defending you the same way you're defending it from me." The guard proceeded to get closer, I backed up in the process.

      Unfortunately, I tripped over a Monty plushie and fell against the wall beside the door. The guard took this opportunity to quickly make an advance on me. The guard thought they had me right where they wanted me, there was one thing that slipped their mind. Little helpers get a Fazwatch of their own depending on their mascot.

      Their fingers made contact with my watch and clicked the button to call Monty. After a few seconds the guard was getting closer to my face as I just stared at their pitiful attempt to force me into submission.

     The door towards the back of the room open and it revealed a Monty watching this unfold, it seemed the guard was too distracted with me to realize the hissing gator behind him. I watched as Monty's mouth opened, he looked ready to pulverize the guards organs. I giggled silently not caring much for my situation.

     "Why're you laughing?" The two asked as I quickly kneed the guard's lower regions. They quickly fell into a child's pose and Monty visibly shivered, proceeding to cover his own, non-existent area.