Should I confess

JIMIN'S POV

Well From yesterday night I was thinking about a thing I couldn't even sleep.

The alarm rang and I got up and did my morning routine and selected outfit got ready to go to collage. Today I was very busy thinking about the same thing.

Whole time through collage I was silent I guess hyungs didn't noticed it.

Taehyung: hey Jimin I saw you throughout the whole collage time you didn't even say a thing is something bothering you??? is it about your work or studies you know we can always help you or is it about y/n-

I didn't let him complete the sentence and went from there and left him dumfounded.

I was so busy thinking that didn't even understood that when I reached my work place.

time skip after his work ends

I came home

I love cozy living rooms so I decorated my living room as one

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

I love cozy living rooms so I decorated my living room as one.

I was thinking so hard hat I slept while thinking and I didn't even understood.

Then I went to the collage I think hyungs are really worried about me.

But after collage and work I called Tae to my house and he gladly came.

Taehyung: Jimin I was so worried about you are you mad? you should have told us what's going on your mind you y/n was worried sick to day she was gonna come here but heard that you called me so she didn't.

Jimin: it's better she didn't came.

Taehyung: huh what are you saying Jimin don't you love her?

Jimin: no Tae I was thinking about her and you know couldn't tell her that.

Taehyung: 'okay' he said in a teasing tone.

Jimin: yahhh don't tease me Tae.

Taehyung: okay Romeo tell me the thing.

Jimin: Tae I was thinking to confess her should I confess to her.

Taehyung: oowo after a long time you are ready et do the preparations you are gonna confess to her tomorrow I'll tell to everyone we will start preparations from now.

Jimin: yahh its just that i am gonna propose her we don't know if she is even gonna say yes.

Taehyung: she would Jimin don't stress your self...wait don't tell me that you were thinking of her rejection the whole time Jimin.

Jimin: yeah I nodded and said while looking down as I was embarrassed.

Taehyung: Jiminie Pabo he said while running out like a kid.

He was right I shouldn't worry about what would happen

what do you guys think will y/n accept Jimin or not???

LET'S SEE IN NEXT CHAPTER

The Reality [Jimin]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें