The Confession

JIMIN'S POV

Okay now i was planning to propose her in a beautiful park near my apartment.

I did all the preparation all I could even hyungs helped me a lo. but if she says n- no no Jiminie She won't say no. BREATH IN BREATH OUT AND REPEAT... I breath out the last time and opened my eyes. okay she should have came by now wait let me check the time argghhh it's just 7:50 and I called her at 8:00 okay Jiminie just 10 minutes more... arrggghhhh but when will the 10 minutes finish.

[By the way jimin was wearing this]

Hoseok hyung helped me with the outfit

Hoseok hyung helped me with the outfit. She came.

Y/n: hii Jimin oppa!

Jimin: y/n I am going to say some things hear them fully I am okay with any answer.

y/n: o-kay.

Jimin: y/n I wanted to say this from a long time. You were there for me through all the times I cried~ [make it right lines]. The worst years too you didn't leave me alone. [I got on my one knee and...] Lee y/n would you like to be my one only and Mrs. Park???

Y/n: Jimin oppa don't get me wrong but I don't know where did I gave you the idea that I love you. I always saw you as a friend oppa. I am really sorry  may you find you soulmate who is better than me. I am really sorry...

As I heard this words my world crashed into pieces. The light of my world slowly dimmed and went away I was left in darkness alone. I knew crying in front of anyone won't help. 

Jimin: y/n its okay you know I understand I guess I have to go hmm bye then.

I went home with a very destroyed expression I love her so much now what am I gonna do i went home and cried the evening went night went but I just didn't wanted to stop crying. I never experienced such a heart break even when my parents left me. I don't even have appetite then I saw a knife and a idea came to my mind what if I cut myself then I took the knife and.....

What did happen? will he cut himself?

LET'S SEE IN THE NEXT EPISODE