10

NARI

I watched as the boy slowly groaned, waking up once again from being knocked out. Sangwoo had stripped him to his briefs and chained him up to the place I once was.

I was nervous when I noticed him waking up. Sangwoo had recently disposed of the body that lingered in the basement and haunted my sleep down here.

I was glad the boy didn't have to witness that horrible sight.

He sat up and quickly realized he was chained. He panicked. We locked eyes once again.

I wasn't sure what to say. "H-hi." I said simply.

He breathed heavily, wide eyes. I could almost taste his fear.

"A-are you Sangwoo's girlfriend?" Was the first thing he said to me.

I stammered. Was I? He kisses me. Touches me. Cares for me. But, he's never called me his girlfriend before.

I heard heavy footsteps walk down the stairs. Sangwoo descended the staircase, holding a plastic bag.

"Why? Are you jealous?" He chuckled. The boy started squirming when he noticed him arrive.

He didn't respond.

Sangwoo approached me and I smiled at him. He crouched down and pinched my cheek. I blushed. "How are you?" He asked me.

His caring question made my face flush pink even more.

"I-I'm good. How are you, Sangwoo?" I asked, looking up at him as he stood up. He sighed.

"A tad bit frustrated because a dude lover intervened with our... relationship." He stared harshly at the small, dark haired scrawny boy.

"R-relationship...!" I exclaimed, a wide smile on my face.

He approached the boy and stood above him. The boy cowered in fear.

"You're middle aged and unemployed. Judging by your shabby clothes, you were probably the class loser... plus you're a dude lover." Sangwoo said.

"And those scars on your wrists..." Sangwoo grabbed the boys wrist, chains dangling against each other, a few faint lines at the top of his wrist.

"I'm guessing your dad beat you as a child? Or is it related to your homo tendency?"

The boy looked towards me. Sangwoo noticed this and smirked. He walked up to me and crouched once more.

He grabbed my wrists and showed the boy the many, many scars on my wrist.

"She's got them too." He ran his fingers across them. I blushed even harder. He's being so flirty.

"Normally I'd kill you... But I haven't killed a man since the death of my dad you see... I guess you're lucky." Sangwoo said.

Sangwoo sat beside the small boy and ran his fingers against his thin legs.

"You're a guy, and yet your legs are are so thin and pretty... just like Nari."