004

ɴᴇᴘᴇɴᴛʜᴇ [ ɢʀᴇᴇᴋ ]
ᴀ ᴅʀᴜɢ ᴅᴇsᴄʀɪʙᴇᴅ ɪɴ ʜᴏᴍᴇʀ's ᴏᴅʏssᴇʏ ᴀs ʙᴀɴɪsʜɪɴɢ ɢʀɪᴇꜰ ᴏʀ ᴛʀᴏᴜʙʟᴇ ꜰʀᴏᴍ ᴀ ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴ's ᴍɪɴᴅ. ɪᴛ ʜᴀs ᴀʟsᴏ ʙᴇᴇɴ ᴅᴇsᴄʀɪʙᴇᴅ ᴀs ᴀ ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴ, ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ ᴏʀ ᴛʜɪɴɢ, ᴡʜɪᴄʜ ᴄᴀɴ ᴀɪᴅ ᴏɴᴇ ɪɴ ꜰᴏʀɢᴇᴛᴛɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇɪʀ sᴜꜰꜰᴇʀɪɴɢ ᴏʀ ᴘᴀɪɴ.

After a very testing first day on more people than others, Bradley had decided to help me out at the Hard Deck while mom didn't turn up, out with god knows who

After a very testing first day on more people than others, Bradley had decided to help me out at the Hard Deck while mom didn't turn up, out with god knows who. It was only eight o'clock but unfortunatlely the bar was packed to the brim.

I spun around behind the bar, reaching out to take orders from everyone as I laughed at Bradley running around collecting glasses, desperately trying not to drop any. Phoenix, fanboy and payback had turned up about thrity mintues ago, and they found it even more hilarious than I did (considering they'd been downing jugs of beer) to see bradley darting through gaps.

As the bar space finally cleared when a large group went across the room to play darts, I sighed in the rare moment of piece before fanboy hooted in my direction. I turned around curiously, only to see they were howling at Bradley playfully sicne he'd taken off one of those dreadful hawaiian shirts and was now just wearing a vest top.

I snorted as Bradley flexed for the two boys and payback cvered phoenix's eyes jokingly. The woman however simply shoved him in the face and pulled me over, letting me leave Bradley to tend to the orders that had started to flow in again.

"Sooooo" she said tauntingly, and I rolled my eyes as she signalld to Rooster and I and then drew a love heart in the air. "Sooo there's nothing for you to hear Nat. We're just... we're seeing how things go." I sigh and Phoenix rolls her eyes in return and groans.

"God we get it you love eachother so why hold back! Screw it he's in a risky business you may as well get married!" Nat shouted and I went bright red with embarassment, but before I could respond, Bradley came over and threw his am over my shoulder, his lips brushing my neck beofre he grinned at Nat.

"Hey phoenix, how many glasses of beer have you had again?" he asked condescendingly, and I chuckled as she held up seven fingers. "You better watch out Rooster, it's at around six I start to fancy your girl Harper here." she whispered and winked at me in such an exaggerated manor that I couldn't help but laugh.

"No she's mine!" bradley played along, lifting me up and pulling me to the otherside of the bar. "Nooo! Harper I'll find you!" phoenix shouted as she stretched out across the bar top. I slapped Bradley on the arm as he laughed, beofre nodding my head at fanboy and payback towards phoenix.

"Right nix, it's time to take you home I think" payback mumbled, and I raised my eyebrows at her at the nickname, but she just stuck her tongue out at me. Rooster and I waved goodbye as he hugged me from behind, both of us laughing as outside Phoenix pushed them both into the sand and ran off somewhere.