epilogue

ɪɴᴇꜰꜰᴀʙʟᴇ [ ꜰʀᴇɴᴄʜ ]
ᴛᴏᴏ ɢʀᴇᴀᴛ ᴏʀ ᴛᴏᴏ ᴇxᴛʀᴇᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴇxᴘʀᴇssᴇᴅ ᴏʀ ᴅᴇsᴄʀɪʙᴇᴅ ɪɴ ᴡᴏʀᴅs.

As soon as the carrier had docked, the small group of lieutenants accompanied by Harper walked off as quickly as possible, all talking excitedly as they headed straight to their cars

As soon as the carrier had docked, the small group of lieutenants accompanied by Harper walked off as quickly as possible, all talking excitedly as they headed straight to their cars. Harper and Bradley led the group of three cars as they all headed to the Hard Deck.

Once the group had pulled in they walked straight through the doors, yowling and cheering as the customers surrounding them applauded. Harper turned bright pink as Bradley swung his arm around her and tickled her waist, causing Phoenix to laugh and back away with an innocent shrug.

Harper immediately shoved Bradley's face out of the way and grabbed his wrist to lead him to the bar, his kisses trailing up her arm dramatically as they reached the bar and she turned to look at him.

"Do you have any idea what's happening with Phoenix and Payback?" I asked as I titled my head, and he turned to me with a lazy grin.
"Honey, Payback.. he doesn't drive in that lane." He replied, trying to hold in a laugh.

"Huh?" I questioned, my eyes wandering off as I zoned out. "Oh my god! Payback's gay?!" I whisper shouted, and Bradley bit his lip as he stifled a chuckle and nodded.

"Huh, that explains a lot." I nodded thoughtfully, snapping back in as I slapped him on the arm, his whining being overshadowed by my words. "Wait so then Phoenix and Hangman are?" I questioned, and I gasped dramatically as he pointed across the room to the rest of the group.

Even though they were all crowded around each other, Nat and Hangman were right next to each other, their shoulders touching as their fingers slowly linked together.

I turned back to Bradley with a gaping mouth, and he smiled before lifting his forefinger to close it. "As adorable as they are, we're totally still the cutest." I mumbled as I tied my hair up, and he laughed, kissing my cheek adoringly.

"No competition!" He whooped, and I grinned and replied "Speaking of, how about a friendly game of pool to see which couple is the best at that? Start the scoreboard?"

Bradley's eyes widened at the idea and he nodded, so we juggled the many beer bottles we now had as we carried the drinks over, the group separating so we could put them down.

I smiled around the group as Fanboy wrapped his arms around my shoulders, kissing my head dramatically in thanks. I spun around, looking over exactly as Hangman gave Nat a beer, her eyes staring him down. "Gross" I thought, tugged Bradley over to the pair as he got the message and hooked his arm around my waist, squinting his eyes at the pair somewhat menacingly.