PROLOGUE PT.I

20 years ago, (readers pov)

The Kim family belonged to the Gwangsan Kim pack. Kim Ji-Seok was the leading Alpha of the pack and was one of the most respected Alphas in Gwacheon and the surrounding areas. He was respected and highly praised for his power, his ruling, his virtues and etiquette and for how he handles the toughest problems in a calm and peaceful manner. Every person young or old respected him and loved him with their whole heart.

He had 3 beautiful triplets: Seokjin, Jisoo and Chaeyoung, all 3 of them are Alphas.

The triplets were incredibly gorgeous and were well known for their outstanding visuals, they were all identical but each had their own unique and beautiful features that made them differ from each other. Most people that saw them thought that Chaeyoung was either older or younger than Seokjin and Jisoo because they both looked more identical and Chaeyoung looked slightly different but she still looked similar enough for them to look like triplets.

Seokjin and Jisoo looked more like their dad so they were named after him (Ji-Seok (Seok- Jin) (Ji- Soo) ) whereas Chae looked like her mom so she was named after her (Eun- Chae (Chae- Young) ).

Everything was going well, life was peaceful and perfect, and the Kim family couldn't wish for anything more, until...

The Jeon Clan attacked their pack, they killed many wolves and threatened to kill every wolf in the pack unless Kim Eunchae, the mate and wife of Kim Ji-Seok was handed over to them or that the leadership of the Gwangsan Kim Clan was to be handed over to Jeon Jeongho, who was the leader of the Jeon Clan. Eunchae was the younger sister of Jeongho, and the Clans were previously very close, almost considered as brother clans. But a common female omega named Jeon Taeyeon, from the Jeon Clan married a common male alpha known as Kim Hyeong-won, from the Gwangsan Kim Clan, and apparently both of them had a pup together but later the couple was killed mercilessly by the family members of the Alpha, and their pup was severely wounded and left to die until he was rescued, but it turns out that Taeyeon was no ordinary omega, she was Jeon Jeongho's older cousin, and they were very close in a platonic way, they were just like actual siblings, Jeongho was the oldest child, so his younger siblings always looked up to him, but he looked up to Taeyeon because she was older than him, and she treated him and guided him just like an older sister would.

19 years ago, (readers pov)

Jeongho got married at a young age, almost immediately after he found his mate, but Taeyeon wasn't as lucky as him, after presenting herself as an omega she waited for several years, but to no avail, she almost thought that she was mateless, and that she might have to settle down with a beta. She decided to study further in a different city, so she left Busan to study in Gwacheon, and there she found her mate, Kim Hyeong-won. She continued to study in Gwacheon and moved in with Hyeong-won, and shortly after completing her degree and finding a job, they both got married, but Taeyeon didn't tell her family about this, because she wanted to have a pup, and then directly go to Busan and surprise them, she still did contact them often, but they didn't know that she found her mate and was already married, she didn't visit her family and they didn't visit her because she felt that if they saw each other often, she would miss them too much when they would leave and she might feel like stopping her studies and going back home.

17 years ago, (readers pov)

After 2 years of living together and being married for a year, the couple was blessed with a beautiful little pup, they named him Taehyung. A month after Tae was born, the family travelled to Busan and Taeyeon proudly introduced her son and husband to her family, and they gladly accepted the new members with open arms and love. The family stayed in Busan with the Jeon family for 3 months, and then they went back to Gwacheon.

Jeongho was incredibly happy for his cousin, but he felt a little sad because she was living far away, and that he wouldn't get to see her too often, he was actually hoping that Taeyeon would finish her studies and come back to Busan and hopefully find her mate, but nonetheless, he couldn't contain the happiness within him.

About a month after Taeyeon returned to Gwacheon, Jeongho and his family decided to visit her, and so they did, and they were overjoyed to see Taeyeon living so happily and peacefully, they stayed for about a month, and then went back promising to visit in the next month.

Hyeong-won also wanted to surprise his family, but more than that he was nervous incase they don't accept his wife and son because his wife wasn't his parents choice, rather his own, more precisely she was fate's choice, she was chosen for him by the Moon Goddess, but no matter what, his parents and family hadn't chosen her, so they might not accept her. After Taehyung turned 6 months old, Hyeong-won finally gained enough courage to face his parents and family, so he took Taeyeon and Taehyung to their house, and unfortunately as he anticipated, his family was indeed surprised, but they refused to accept Taeyeon and Taehyung and asked Hyeong-won to break the bond and get married to another omega of their choice and that he can have as many kids as he wants with that omega and that he must disown Taehyung. When he refused to do so, his family threatened to kill all 3 of them and to destroy them.

A/N:
1026 words
Wow that's intense... I will post the rest of the prologue in the next part, because I feel like this part is too long now :)

Hope you enjoy reading and have a nice day :) <333