PROLOGUE PT.II

A/N:This is part 2 of the prologue.

...When he refused to do so, his family threatened to kill all 3 of them and to destroy them...

(Time skip) 1 month after the visit to Hyeong-won's family. (Readers pov)

Hyeong-won, Taeyeon and Taetae were living their daily lives peacefully and happily as usual, and everything was normal, they remembered the fight, but they forgot about the threats given to them,until...

One day, Hyeong-won's mother calls him up...

The conversation during the phone call:

Mother: "Hello son..."

HW: "Hello Eomma, hope you are doing well.
How is Abeo-ji?"

Mother: "I am doing well son, your Abeo-ji is fine, but he's been drowning himself and me in regret..."

HW: "What,why?!"

Mother: "We regret fighting with you and your family...we really do son. Btw how is my little Taehyungie and how is Taeyeon-ssi?"

HW: "Both of them are good, thanks for asking"
(Speaking in an annoyed and harsh tone, after recalling the fight)

Mother: "I'm sorry son, please don't speak to me like that *sniffs* it breaks my heart *sobs* I know we did a big mistake Wonnie, but please don't speak to me in that hateful tone *continues to sniff and sob* you are Mama's boy, right? How can you speak to Mommy like that Wonnie,with venom laced in your tone?"

HW: "Oh please mom, cut the crap and get straight to the
point, why have you called me? what do you want?!"

*Taeyeon enters the room to see what's wrong and why Hyeong-won is angry*

TY: "Yeobo what's wrong? Is everything alright?"
(Speaking to HW, and she doesn't know who called)

HW: "It's nothing love, my mom's on the call"
(Whispers to TY, his mother can't hear him rn)

Mother: "Son? I can't hear you, are you saying something?"

HW:"NO! Answer me! Why have you called me?! Huh?!"

TY: "Hyeong-won! That's not how you speak to your mother!"
(Whispering to HW)

HW:*mutes the call* "How do you expect me to speak to her after how she and Abeoji threatened us?"

TY: "Listen, I know what they did is wrong, but in the end she's still your mother, and even if it's their mistake why do you want to be the bad guy by disrespecting your mom?"

HW:"Okay fine, I'll speak to her calmly"*unmutes call*

Mother: "Son are you there? Or are you busy with something? are you talking to someone else?"

HW: *sighs* "No mom, I was trying to calm down...and I'm still waiting for your answer, instead of answering my question, you keep asking me other questions, and I'm running out of time and patience so I would appreciate if you get straight to the point and tell me why you've called"