𝙈𝙞𝙙𝙣𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙆𝙞𝙨𝙨 ♡︎

(A/N: Hello ^_^ . This is my first story here on Wattpad. I really like to read Wattpad imagines about K-pop and I tried my best to do this (θ‿θ). I hope you like it.
English is not my first language so it might contain some errors. Please vote. 🙏💜
*I don't promise writing that often*)

______🌚🫰______

Heartbroken. Y/N fells heartbroken. They cried all night over their boyfriend, now ex-boyfriend. He cheated on them with their 'enemy', Kate.

"Y/N" - Jay suddenly called them, but they ignored him. They wanted to be alone. Jay is their older brother, they live alone in an apartment.

"Y/N" - He called them again. Jay sighed and just let them be.

JAY _ P.O.V

"Y/N" - I called them again but they didn't respond me.

I don't know what happened to them, even though they didn't tell me, I feel bad for them. I decided to call Jake, he's her/his best friend so he'll help me to understand what actually happened.

*ON CALL*

"Oh... Hello Jake" I started
"Hi Jay. What's up?"
" I wanted to talk about my sister/brother, do you know what is going on with her/him? Yesterday she/he came back home crying and now she/he's in her room" I explain everything to him.
"I don't know what happened to her/him but I'll be there in 10 minutes" He told me and hung up.

*END OF CALL*

JAKE_P.O.V

When I got that call from Y/N-shi's brother, I got worried because we usually just text each other. We only call when it's something important.
My heart started aching when Jay told me what was happening. I have had a 'Crush' on Y/N since middle school, and it hurts me to see her/him like that.

"MOM, I'm going to Y/N's house. I don't know when I'm coming back."

"Ok, stay safe" My mom yelled

I was walking fast, her/his house is now far away from mine.

Y/N_P.O.V

Why did he do that to me? That was what was going through my mind that night.

But why did it have to be with Kate, I hate her.

I was preparing our 3 month anniversary, I even bought an expensive gift... :(

*FLASHBACK*

I am walking through the corridors of the school. I'm preparing me and Suho's 3 month anniversary. I'm getting help from my friend Jungwon, he is very kind and he's our class president.
"Jungwon, thank you for your help. You can go home if you want, I'll finish it here." "Ok Y/N, good luck" he smiled and walked away.
I've already prepared everything and I'm going to call Suho now. But I heard something that caught my attention. (A/N: when '' appears means it's from afar) • "Y/N won't find out about our relationship. She/he's too dumb for that." • I recognised that voice, it was Suho. But then I heard a female voice • "Yeah, but I want you to break-up with her/him." • I knew from whom was that voice, Kate. But before they could speak something else, I entered the room. "It won't be necessary, because I'm breaking up with him" I left the room while tears were streaming down my cheeks.